JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ah shoot! I saw the thread title and thought we were all being invited to a party 🥳 😔

For those that take everything literally (I know you're out there). It's a joke.
I'll bring the entertainment 995798-28a2248ecc01a95a952caf124847e670.jpg

So, he was advertising on the internet to sell some "illegal drugs". Rrrrrrright.......If it happened in OR, WA or even CA.....it would be like......

1656265333949.png

As for the F/A stuff......
Well.......

wwf2ag.jpg

BUT, But, but.....what/how do you personally feel/think?

1656265571416.png

Aloha, Mark

PS............

1656265736083.png

Rapists get less time, seems legit.
yea every time i see someone get many years for a status/otherwise nonviolent crime i remember all the dudes with like 30 counts of child sex abuse that plead out for two years minus time served .... just cant help but think about that bubblegum sometimes.

I actually know the guy that invented the M16 DIAS.
His company was called Su-Press-On.
Pretty funny and smart guy until he had a stroke.
He is the reason that any part of a silencer is a silencer.
Used to sell silencer " Kit's" from the 70's until the 80's.
He would sell them in Soldier of Fortune, Shotgun News, basically anywhere gun nerd's back in the day would buy stuff. (Pre-interwebs and all.)

ATF came after him in 86-87. ***Again***
He fought the atf and beat them to a pulp in court.
No more "silencer kit's"
*** BUT ***
He was allowed to sell any DIAS that he had made before 1981.
They were grandfathered as *** NON-NFA ***as long as they are not in a firearm.

The old Fart made tens of thousands of them..........

He renamed his company.'
Sue the ATF and Press On
AKA: Su-Press-On

They came after him again after the Sikh temple shooting. And he was mostly mentally gone upstairs from a stroke.

He took a plea, his age and health just weren't up to another fight against the ATF after kicking bubblegum on them for 30+ years.
ATF couldn't leave a old man alone and let him have his victories.
They have a long memory when you make them look stupid a F-ck in court and they will never quit.

I can say he is my friend...

George A. Dodson, III
I knew a guy in AZ who did the same thing. Was selling suppressor "kits" through SGN. SIONAC he called himself. ATF was not amused. Then he really went off the deep end with the Gold and Silver stuff. They came after him a few times and he finally ran after they convicted him. Was on the lamb for a good while till they brought him back to spend some time in club Fed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top