JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I HAVE AN AUTO KNIFE- I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE PARTIAL TOWARDS A PISTOL OR TEC 22 OR TEC 9 OR AN AR-15 22 CAL OR OTHER RIFLES IN .22 CAL. NOT VERY INTERESTED IN A REVOLVER UNLESS ITS A 470. EMAIL ME AND SHOW ME WHAT YOU MAY HAVE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. I PAYED $400 FOR THE KNIFE BUT WILL TRADE ~$295 TOWARDS A .22 CAL RIFLE OR SEMI-AUTO PISTOL. [email protected]

Introducing an OTF like none-other.. The new Infidel® is rapidly making believers out of many a skeptic. Built for strength and reliability the patent pending double-action mechanics get it done over the long haul. Grab on and you will find the handle grip rock-solid with its patented machined in Presidio® style bi-directional tread pattern, and overall generous sizing for gloved hands. Intuitively pressure the release-slide forward and its spear-point edged steel fires and locks up with a unique three-point retention system with amazingly negligible blade play. Reverse the process and the blade retracts in a rapid blur of motion.
The Benchmade Infidel is a special operator’s fantasy come true.

Country of origin: USA

Blade Length: 3.95"
Blade Thickness: 0.118"
Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger; Ambidextrous Thumb-Slide
Weight: 5.00oz.
Clip: Tip-Down, Black Anodized, Deep Pocket
Lock Mechanism: Double Action OTF Auto
Overall Length: 8.95"
Closed Length: 4.80"
Sheath : Sold Separately