JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gun_pointing_finger_2.jpg

"Officer....arrest that man! He's got a gun!"

Aloha, Mark

"The offense alleged against 12-year-old David Sims is brandishing an "imaginary" rifle at his art teacher, an educator who apparently felt threatened."

That snowflake "educator" needs to find a less threatening occupation.

WTH...?!!!!
If you feel threatened by a Autistic 5th grader who "Brandishes a imaginary rifle" at you...you might want to
re-think your career choice as a teacher...
Granted ...
That I am not the teacher in that classroom , nor am I that teacher...
But...
I am a teacher of Autistic Students....and we have had talks before 'bout guns in school...real , toy and imaginary....never have I felt threatened....
Andy

How come, an ART TEACHER.......doesn't know that Performance Art isn't even close to reality? LOL....can't she recognize art, when she sees it?

Threatened. Rrrright.

michelle_stink_eye.jpg

"Officer....arrest that woman. I felt threatened. She gave me the stink eye,"*

Aloha, Mark

*Some of you, might know the look as, "The Evil Eye".

Sounds like the only two Autistic people in this story are the art teacher and the police officer.

What the hell happened to Texas?

I feel like a broken record sometimes......the pussification of our society will be our demise.

The human race, fun while it lasted.

This MUST be fake news.

I hope it is, but it wouldn't surprise me if it isn't. If it is real, all I can say is "Man, that poor kid". I don't know the severity of his autism, but he had to be just bewildered and probably pretty scared. This and the lego thing is just gross, these pathetic worms need to get a life and clue and kicked in their little sacks.

Imagine how they'd react to autistic adult me with a REAL one... even just on a range. And then how they'd brownload themselves into empty skins if they knew about the Mk 18 Mod Briefcase project...

As I said in another, we are witnessing de-evolution. Evolution demands the strong survive, this it not strong and if it does change we are toast.

I read an article that said we as a species are nearing the end of the life cycle. I believe it after hearing all of this. The pope calling for a ban of weapons world wide? Kids getting arrested for playing? We as a species will dumb ourselves down to the point that we cannot defend our own lives. What stinks is there are those of us that can see it, but far too many can't.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top