JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So they dont want evil looking black guns, they dont want guns that look happy looking. What the heck do you want newspaper people?
46adfb55ba91bf2ba9287132cadff406.jpg

After thinking about this for a few hours. Based on this guys line of self employment work, he faces lots of risks from competitors, upset distributors, bad guys wanting to rip him off (and dialing 911 for help is a very bad idea) and upset clients. For him, illegally owning a firearm makes sense. If it were your choice, saving your life vs. possibly two years in prison for illegally owning a firearm, what would you do. I picked 2 years as it is probably the actual time served as most never serve their full sentence time.

My personal feelings, most convicted felons who own a firearm, to protect themselves, have returned to their prior to prison activities or other illegal activities. In most cases, convicted felons having firearms undermine the rights of honest firearm owning citizens.

Scary story. He probably isn't the only perp with a nerfglock. Imagine a police officer looking at a 13 year old gang banger and thinking that's just a toy pistol that the kid is pointing.
This is why guns "dressed up" like this scare me. After word gets around some idiot will point a toy at a Cop, get shot, then here comes the "we hate all Cops" crowd to call it murder.
There was one here years ago where Cops go into home over some kind of Domestic I think it was. Guy hides behind couch, pops up with a cordless drill and points it at Cops. The Cops of course shoot him. Then the "news" of course cry a river for the "victim". :mad:

Damn right. Every time I see one of these stories I think about that. That if I did something stupid and they laid all my stuff out on a table, probably need a couple tables, they could make me look like some over the top nut case too. :confused:
I have been referred to as a "poster child for the evening news".

Last Edited:
Damn right. Every time I see one of these stories I think about that. That if I did something stupid and they laid all my stuff out on a table, probably need a couple tables, they could make me look like some over the top nut case too. :confused:
I was on the road early one weekend morning a few years ago with several rifles and shotguns in the trunk of my car. While I had only a falling block and no rolling block, it was otherwise a pretty good representation of the common long gun action types. I also had I think two bricks of .22 in the trunk. It occurred to me that if I got t-boned at the next intersection, the news story would would be about "a dozen guns including an assault rifle" and "over 1000 rounds of ammunition". If you leave out the part where I was an instructor on the way to teach a rifle class you'd have yourself a pretty exciting article. :rolleyes:

1) He'll be out in a week by lunch.

2) "I don't believe that drugs should be illegal any more than I believe full auto guns should require a tax stamp, a 6 month waiting period, etc."
Agreed with the following caveats
Being stoned is no excuse for being stupid. Crimes committed while under the influence will be prosecuted with all zeal.
No driving while loaded.
NFA34 items are re-defined as militia suitable, and therefore entitled to super-protection. Given my physical limitations I need a Skorpion Machine Pistol for my EDC/HD piece.

3) "We are getting to the point where drug possession will not be a felony, but the opposite is happening with guns."
Drugs are being legalized, so the cops will need something else to do.
That will be gun law enforcement.

4) "They'd shoot anyway. They would."
But it might just make them hesitate just long enough...
"Cop shoots 12 year old Black child who loved his mama!" screams the Quisling media, followed by a month of riot and arson. The fact that the precious little Orcling was about to light him up with a PDW-equipped Glock will be left out because it doesn't suit the narrative.
It's supposed to make the cops hesitate.

5) "If you leave out the part where I was an instructor on the way to teach a rifle class you'd have yourself a pretty exciting article."
And you can be absolutely sure that it would be left out...

This is why guns "dressed up" like this scare me. After word gets around some idiot will point a toy at a Cop, get shot, then here comes the "we hate all Cops" crowd to call it murder.
There was one here years ago where Cops go into home over some kind of Domestic I think it was. Guy hides behind couch, pops up with a cordless drill and points it at Cops. The Cops of course shoot him. Then the "news" of course cry a river for the "victim". :mad:
I think if you are dumb enough to point anything at an armed active duty police officer, your Darwin award is well deserved.

I like his guns, and a former version of myself prolly would have hung out with dude.

I think the headline is typically misleading on purpose. Does the owner of this particular gun even state that his braced pistol was disguised? I mean specifically painted up in an effort to conceal the fact that a functional, live firearm was in existence? I doubt that was original intent.

Btw , you know every cop /deputy in the county picked up that blaster off the donut table and smiled like a fat kid on Halloween.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top