JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
I have questions about pepper/survivalist network. If an Ex-Pat recovering from a memory loss drug. He needs to find members of his team. I'd like to have him get help from preppers as he makes his way West. They will need to hide him, provide him with a ride and survival gear to get through the forests and not go by way of the roads. If anyone can help me or direct me to people who can give me answers to my questions I'd appreciate it.

Sounds like an interesting tale.

Will your protagonist need spare clips for his/her Glock 15 (38 special with the safety)? As well as stealth self defense, they're a handy revolver for harvesting nuts that the wolves and bears couldn't get to.

Also- Will your protagonist hitch hike (using his/her contacts) between the forests? Or will moving forward only occur in the forest? Because, forests are really only for the highly skilled and the properly trained. Wouldn't want to give the impression that just anyone can be in a forest.

Sounds like an interesting tale.

Will your protagonist need spare clips for his/her Glock 15 (38 special with the safety)? As well as stealth self defense, they're a handy revolver for harvesting nuts that the wolves and bears couldn't get to.

Also- Will your protagonist hitch hike (using his/her contacts) between the forests? Or will moving forward only occur in the forest? Because, forests are really only for the highly skilled and the properly trained. Wouldn't want to give the impression that just anyone can be in a forest.

Can you check my other forum post. on

Can you check out my other post on Survival forum
Researching for a book. I wasn't sure where to put the question so I posted 2 places. I give more detail to the questions and answers. Thanks

4) Cavedweller says preppers don't network. Hmmm? what is this forum? no one know where others live? who they are? meet to share info or social? Nothing? If this is true then my story is done pretty much. Or I will have to work harder to move them from place to place with no help from preppers. That means I don't need to write about people who wouldn't help them.
Wish I had time to respond, but I'm too busy harboring fugitives, providing them with supplies and equipment, driving them from place to place, guiding them through trackless wilderness, and coordinating with other members of my secret network. Hate to be a stick in the mud, but maybe some other time.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads