JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Steyr
Caliber
8mm
City
Corvallis
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Austria Hungary Steyr M95 straight pull carbine, Budapest marked. Kicks like a mule, loud as hell. Great overall condition, strong rifling. Includes two Waffenamt marked clips, and two Waffenamt marked loaded clips in original packaging. Will include once fired brass, Lee dies, and correct diameter 205gr SP Hornady bullets. Complete shooter/collector package!

Primarily looking to sell, but I am looking for a Savage in 300 Win Mag. I am adding more listings of milsurp rifles that I would be willing to sell/trade, so please check those out too. Thanks!

IMG_1188.jpeg IMG_1187.jpeg IMG_1186.jpeg IMG_1184.jpeg IMG_1183.jpeg IMG_1182.jpeg IMG_1181.jpeg IMG_1180.jpeg IMG_1179.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Trades I am interested in:

Savage in 300 Win Mag

Bulk factory ammo:
22LR
5.56 (m193 preferred)
9x19
7.62x39
7n6

Reloading equipment and components:
progressive press or turret press
universal decapping die
high B.C. 30cal bullets

Non- firearm:
transferable Austin-Healey Sprite roller, or similar project car.
pre1986 ford 300 six cylinder intake manifold
EFI ford 300 six cylinder exhaust manifold

Last Edited:
I just looked into these the other day and read that they have some substantial kick. Are they just light weight compared to others? Is the recoil similar to a mosin m44 carbine?

Hi.....what other Milsurp carbines do you have?....I'm starting to get into them.
John
Hi John, I have a Finnish M39 listed in the classifieds, a 1889 Swiss Schmidt Rubin, and a Yugo M24/47 Mauser.

I just looked into these the other day and read that they have some substantial kick. Are they just light weight compared to others? Is the recoil similar to a mosin m44 carbine?
I've only ever shot a mosin rifle, and this has a bit more recoil. It is relatively light and the standard load uses a 205gr bullet, so that adds up a bit. Of course you could hand load something more comfortable for plinking.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top