JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is troubling that key countries are actually freeing themselves from our national ponzi scam, the US petro dollar. We've bombed a lot of people to defend the dollar and so far it has worked. Iraq and Libya felt our wrath when they tried to move away from the dollar.

Make no mistake about it. When the other nations decide to stand up to the bully and say FU to trading in the dollar, it is goodbye US economy, hello basket on your head. It is coming. We are trying our best to stop it, but will eventually fail.

World War 3: the unthinkable cost of preserving the petrodollar - YouTube

I think you are totally right about where our country is headed. Just how much longer? A year? 3-4 years? I bet when it does hit it will go fast.

The economy, and the standard of living of the USA's 99%, will collapse at a time of the choosing of our owners. The ultra-wealthy Euro families who control the US economy via the private banking cartels aka the Federal Reserve. It won't be an accident or a random time. It never is.

Although I know the dollar Ponzi is the reason we've gone to war with Iraq and the rest, I don't really want it to end. Selfish and wrong, yes. Those that want the Ponzi to end, and for the US economy to collapse so we can 'get it over with' just don't get it.

This will be a third world hellhole. The USA will never return to prosperity. The great experiment will end permanently, and there will be no one to help you but yourself. Basket on head, digging for scraps, boot on neck, you name it.

Just 'a buying time and hopefully will squeak by. Maybe if I am lucky my last words will be 'damn, that is a nice picture on that 150" Chinese TV I bought for $500."

If not, I'll join the other savages on the hunt to club a rat for dinner; that sort of thing.

These are indeed the last of the good times, so live it up. No matter how bad you think things are now, you haven't seen anything yet.

Other than that, enjoy the buffet.

I think terming it a Ponzi is misleading.
A Ponzi has at it's heart economic gain for the elite few.
While this part is true and the term fits.
The term falls short in the description of the results and the intent.
The results are greater control and slavery over the common man.
This Ponzi scheme is about Global domination. (An asset designation for every Baby and lifetimes of debt for everyone.)

I truly believe that many of these elites and their generational insider planning will fail.

They will fail in 3 major ways:
First: ... they will fail to control the Caliphate/Islamic Prophecies. (Likely fail partially ... but to the degree it will cause serious imbalance.)
Second: ... they will fail to control the Essau/Germanic Prophecies and the Antichrist Revived Rome regime. (Though insiders of it, it will wrangle from the Illuminist grasp.)
Thirdly: ... they will fail to control the Abrahamic/Isaac/and Judah Prophecies re: Jews and true Christians ... this being the final failure.

Hence; I have great hope for America after the purge to come.

A fair amount of research has gone into these surmisings ... but they are still opinion of course

Although I know the dollar Ponzi is the reason we've gone to war with Iraq and the rest, I don't really want it to end. Selfish and wrong, yes. Those that want the Ponzi to end, and for the US economy to collapse so we can 'get it over with' just don't get it.

This will be a third world hellhole. The USA will never return to prosperity. The great experiment will end permanently, and there will be no one to help you but yourself. Basket on head, digging for scraps, boot on neck, you name it.

Just 'a buying time and hopefully will squeak by. Maybe if I am lucky my last words will be 'damn, that is a nice picture on that 150" Chinese TV I bought for $500."

If not, I'll join the other savages on the hunt to club a rat for dinner; that sort of thing.

These are indeed the last of the good times, so live it up. No matter how bad you think things are now, you haven't seen anything yet.

Other than that, enjoy the buffet.

It appears I've given NWFA too much credit. (What I like to call my eHarmony if I wasn't married, since there's real men on here with brains, mostly). I can't believe I'm the only one who saw in erudne's post what he was saying. It's the law of the land baby, not anti-Islam. He cited an actual current event. Challenges to the law to the law of the land are nothing new, if you're paying attention, e.g. the honor killings happening domestically and what is being challenged in the courts. No matter the religion, law of the land must reign supreme. Law of the land mean anything to anyone else on here? Never thought I'd see such an acute PC reaction on this site. Meow!! Christians are fair game, though (target firmly affixed on back), even if it is apparently to make a point, which I don't buy. Somebody's clearly got a big, bitter beef with Christians. Re-read the thread. Someone attacked a religion alright, but it was not erudne (who also did not reference "brown people" lol, that was somebody else's generalization too.

Last Edited:
Its just a matter of time. I have been waiting for the dollar to fail from being the worlds currency for a few years now. I wonder why it is still there and why our rating is still soo high. Weird, like something is going on behind the seen. A universal currency next?

If our President came on the news today and said that there was a shortage of fuel, prices would go through the roof. Not from actual shortages, but the fear and panic that would ensue. Notice how this last quantative easing never made all that much political noise, yet this last one was the most damaging (it has no end!). On purpose or not, planned or not...it will hit. Problem is is that because of all these backdoor deals (hiding real credit ratings, selling bonds we can't possibly buy back, printing money, etc.) it will not end well. I think we're seeing the some of what is yet to come bleeding out (i.e. higher cost of living with more taxes being taken out). It will start slow, then it will just suddenly be the end of the world as we know it.

I'm not talking about war, EMPs or nuclear attacks....but no more freedoms. All of a sudden there are tanks on the streets enforcing curfews, fines for simple things like jaywalking are insanely high. Jails/Prisons overfill into camps used for gov labor (i.e. slave labor).

We will see changes made that we would never think about making ten years ago. Can you imagine imprisoning someone because they can't pay a fine for jaywalking? How about limited dates, times, designated locations and permits needed to peacefully protest? Homeschooling becomes illegal and your children are asked about the politics you practice at home.

See any of this changing/leaning that way yet? I do. The first step is to get you to accept that Homeschooling, gun ownership and being apart of the Militia is wrong...then comes blaming bad things on them then comes the laws against them.

You think Hitler just one day hopped on a microphone and said "today, we kill the Jews!" Nope. He did it slowly...talking about the erroding economy and standards of living....promised better lives and salvation but stirred up the public to support the same system that was actually to fault for their condition.

[/rant]

I wanted to hop on here and make another rant if I may...one thing I revisited was the mentioning of religion on this thread. I'm not going to go into a tirade about my personal beliefs (I'm Wiccan) or even religion as a whole, just that I think that one thing that the slaughter of James Lee Rigby that is pointing out is how much PC we have become.

People in the UK are being locked up for....get this..."inflammatory hate speech". But not for the whole "death to infidels" but for the anti-Muslim rhetoric that followed after Woolwich. And it's not for calling in retribution/revenge for Woolwich or even threats, just rants from pissed off people (albeit Racist) but still protected speech none the less.

Now, we even have US Attorneys claiming that same "hate speech" in US can be a punishable offense to US citizens in order to protect the Civil Rights of Muslims.

So here is the rub...

UK doesn't have gun rights...now they're talking about what is free speech and what is "inflammatory". Technically- can't anyone claim that a specific word, verbiage or statement insulted them and make this accusation? Take out religion, take out race/gender/whatever and analyze that, alone. What is stopping the UK from making a law that says you can't reference Muslims in a negative way? Period.

Now you have people trying to sell this GARBAGE in the US. And for what- to be in favor of the Muslim community? In an effort to not seam racist/bigoted we're going to lean in favor of political correctness (labeled as "Civil Rights") and hinder free speech?

We say that it can't happen in America...yet here we are.

Well whats the solution, If I think back to post WW 2, the historical data proves that we were and still could be a Manufacturing Might. Look what people had to do here in America during the war. You will find that we are a very resourceful culture need be.

Now fast forward, BUY American, not union, or anti-union, when you support your neighbor, you will find it will come back to you. I find competitive American products everyday, often priced close or below the foreign counterparts.

Justin Boots is just one example for my notes. How many of you use firewood for your 1st or 2nd heat source. Yep that wood was not grown in China, and it supports American Jobs, competes for heat value directly with natural gas.

Even with auto parts, you can, and I have, found cost-competitive American Made stuff right here I just had to spend a little effort looking and asking for it.

I know I am asking for it:s0159:

I just want to point out that Obama's Coup against America is well under way and may explode into open violence this summer as more and more anti-American laws, plus 10,000's of "Immigrants" flood the nation utterly destroying the US economy, the goal is the total erasure of America from history

They cant erase America from history but they can destroy it if we let them.

Sad thing is that I think there are still to many people preoccupied with their apple pies, houses, toys and comfortable way of life to hold Their government accountable. Look at all the unconstitutional crap and immorality that is happening around Our country and in Our government these days.

America is changing, slowly but surely and I believe not for the better. God help us.

Are the world bankers getting their share of the take? The federal reserve must be unhappy. But then the U.S. will be warring with Syria to keep the petro dollars flowing. China and Australia is too tough to war with.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top