JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
OK, this will seem a little strange on a firearms site but here goes. I have a stack about 1 3/4" high of Aunt Jemimah paper placemats from the early '60's. These have been stored in a dark environment and the colors are bright and vivid. There are two types but almost all of the are the ones with the photos and the blue background. These were used at the community pancake breakfast prior to the Veterans Day parade in Albany Oregon. The character "Aunt Jemimah" at that time would visit here and tour the local elementary schools and speak to the students there. These are posted on ebay and other sell sites for from $10 to $25. At one time I counted these and there are over 300 as I best recall. At any rate, I am asking $300 OBO for the entire stack which gives the purchaser an opportunity to make a significant amount of money here. I will listen to offers and would take a firearm in trade or a quality fiddle or 5 string banjo. I am in Lebanon and am willing to meet with a buyer within a reasonable distance. I can look at shipping if needed. Please PM me for any negotiations.

MVC-093S.JPG MVC-094S.JPG MVC-095S.JPG MVC-096S.JPG MVC-097S.JPG MVC-098S.JPG MVC-099S.JPG MVC-100S.JPG MVC-101S.JPG MVC-102S.JPG MVC-103S.JPG MVC-104S.JPG MVC-105S.JPG MVC-106S.JPG MVC-107S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads