JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I'm Phillip Boisselle, I run a small, off the books, business venture as well as a few shooting teams/clubs. I'm planning a shoot and camp out some where in the wilderness out side of Estacada, at the beginning of August, where any one can show up and even have an opportunity to donate to The Lone Survivor foundation. The lone Survivor Foundation was founded by Marcuss Luttrell to aid the family's of those lost in Operation Red Wing on June 28th 2005. I'll post the rules when some pll are interested. In the mean time hit me up in this thread, on my NWFA profile or email me at [email protected]. Thanks again and hope to see you their.

Hey Guy's. The events team at Lone Survivor some how saw his post and contacted me about it. Were now spinning up the gears to make it official, but I could use some heard voices of who would be interested or who could help out!!!

If theirs a better way to do this I'm all ears folks. I didn't realize trying to raise a few bucks for a Foundation in of itself would cost money, so I'm kind of at a draw. Should I be asking local vendors if they'd be interested in participating and footing some of the insurance if it meant they'd have a chance to sell some goods?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top