Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

August weekend shoot/camp out to benifit The Lone Survivor foundation

Discussion in 'Events & Get Togethers' started by Phillip Boisselle, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Phillip Boisselle

Phillip Boisselle Oregon city Member

Hey guys, I'm Phillip Boisselle, I run a small, off the books, business venture as well as a few shooting teams/clubs. I'm planning a shoot and camp out some where in the wilderness out side of Estacada, at the beginning of August, where any one can show up and even have an opportunity to donate to The Lone Survivor foundation. The lone Survivor Foundation was founded by Marcuss Luttrell to aid the family's of those lost in Operation Red Wing on June 28th 2005. I'll post the rules when some pll are interested. In the mean time hit me up in this thread, on my NWFA profile or email me at paboisselle@gmail.com. Thanks again and hope to see you their.

2. Phillip Boisselle

Hey Guy's. The events team at Lone Survivor some how saw his post and contacted me about it. Were now spinning up the gears to make it official, but I could use some heard voices of who would be interested or who could help out!!!

3. ocarolan

ocarolan Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Phillip Boisselle likes this.
  4. Phillip Boisselle

Thanks, Those websites can be a bit of a maze!

5. Phillip Boisselle

If theirs a better way to do this I'm all ears folks. I didn't realize trying to raise a few bucks for a Foundation in of itself would cost money, so I'm kind of at a draw. Should I be asking local vendors if they'd be interested in participating and footing some of the insurance if it meant they'd have a chance to sell some goods?

6. Who The F R U

Who The F R U Rainier Oregon Well-Known Member

hit me up.