JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone up for camping Friday night? I'll be there Fri afternoon to set up camp and scout a couple spots. BYO tent and steak dinner. I'll bring some beer and Pendleton. Can't do a camp fire so I'll bring the propane fire pit.

As for gunz, with a Z, I'll check my ammo supply of 30-40 Krag and bring that if I have any left to shoot (son used it the other day and may have shot up all I had. Haven't had a chance to reload yet.) I still can't find 223 or 5.56, but will bring the AR anyway because I'll be checking shops along the way, (The Dalles, Madras, Redmond, Bend), I should find some. Always carry the Walther CCP 9mm, and I do have some 22mag for the 6 shooter.

Let me know if anyone wants to camp out on Fri night!

Bill

How we doing on this? Anyone else joining us? I think I'm looking forward to meeting you guys & gals more than the shooting part!

I'm still to do the camping thing Friday night. I have a friend to visit from La Pine in the evening, but don't think he will camp over. So, anyone care for an evening under the stars (no, nothing romantic here... just howling at the moon kind of stuff).

Where do you want everyone to meet on Sat Morning, @RVTECH ? Should it be at the first shooting site at 8 AM or at my camp site at 8 AM? Either way, perhaps you could send each one who said they're coming, a PM with a map link & GPS of the actual meetup location.

Ive indicated the first site at the 'Bend school dist' marker on the map as the location - Im thinking I'll head there first thing Sat morning to greet people.

Everyone seems to be pretty confident as to finding it easily - heck most coming are from around here!

I'll be heading that way, not sure if I'm leaving Friday or Saturday. Probably Saturday :(. If When I end up shooting, I'll make sure to pack some extra out.

Look for the Trash No Land truck at the intersection of Hwy 97 & Vandervert Rd. RV and I will be hangen out there for only a little while to take a convoy to the first site. I'll also place a sandwich sign at that intersection that says Clean Up, so any late comers will know where to turn off if not familiar with the area.

43°50'15.2"N 121°25'19.0"W

See y'all at 8!
Bill

Meet Sat Morn.jpg

11lanedirectionsign.jpg

It's 9 o'clock on Tursday nite and I'm loaded! Wait, that didn sound rite... My TRUk is loaded! Im rdy to rolll at sUnris.

If any1 is cominng Fridy for a birrr, shot, bbQ, BS round the camfir, &/oR diner, biring a stake... Igot the Q unit. (You cook it, caus I'l burn it!).

(By the looks of his spelling, I'd say "Yep, He's loaded!" :D )

I'll be leaving here (creswell) at aprox 6 am Saturday morning with an ETA of about 8 am. If my background check from yesterday goes through today I'll be bring along a 629 Smith and Wesson

Ni-tol. Sominex. Sleep Ease! Im bagging out.

We had a great afternoon/evening with @RVTECH and my friend, Steve, from La Pine. Got to shoot a few rounds, talked about everything on the planet and universe, enjoyed some Pendleton around the campfire and finally hitting the sack.

Who ever will be here Saturday morning, we'll be at the intersection of Hwy 97 & Vandervert Rd at 8 AM. We'll leave a sign behind to direct you where to go, in case you're running late.

I would like to thank everybody for the effort today!

Had a great time with COGS, OREMIKE, GREENBUG and Steve - a local friend of COGS who showed up to help as well!

We spit shined the area up and had some fun shooting when completed!

Once again thanks!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top