JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
No matter where we go in the Northwest, there's a Sportsman's Warehouse near by to support our efforts! And we truly appreciate that!

Aug 24th, come to the cleanup at the Zimmerman Pit near Sisters and you may win a nice prize graciously donated by Sportsman's Warehouse, Bend. They appreciate your volunteer spirit!

Thank you Sportsman's Warehouse!
63492 Northwest Hunnell Road,
Bend, OR 97703
(541) 693-5000

Sportsman's.jpg

Sportsmanship and Stewardship run deep at The Fly Fisher's Place in Sisters Oregon! So much so, that they would like to encourage you to attend the Zimmerman Pit Stewardship Cleanup Aug 24th! If you do, you'll have an opportunity to win a box of fly's and other goodies!

So come share the good deeds, people, food, prizes and give back to our great outdoors!

Thank you The Fly Fisher's Place
151 West Main Ave.
Sisters, OR. 97759
541-549-3474

Central Oregon Fly Fishing Shop - Guided Fishing - Sisters Oregon — The Fly Fishers Place

https://flyfishersplace.com/
The Fly Fishers Place.jpg

Trailer is cleaned up, canopy is on. Do you want us to bring the bbq still? Should be great weather. Are we camping in the pit? Going to try and leave Albany around 2pm. Going to be a great time.

Trailer is cleaned up, canopy is on. Do you want us to bring the bbq still? Should be great weather. Are we camping in the pit? Going to try and leave Albany around 2pm. Going to be a great time.

Camp at the pit! I Should be setting up camp by 3 PM Friday. Plenty of room! Probably camp near the last pic.

These shots are 1 week old. Might be more stuff by next week. If not, we'll get another spot or two up the road.

Love and miss that red cinder!

Z Pit before 1.jpg

Z Pit before 3.jpg

Z Pit before 6.jpg

Z Pit before 7.jpg

And NO, we won't need the BBQ! I now have THIS!!! Thanks Sportsman's Warehouse Vancouver!!! NICE!

Grill.jpg

I'm planning on bringing my portable NexGrill for Friday night, because I'm stopping by Sister's Meats and Smokehouse before heading to camp! So, we'll have something to 'Q on at camp.

I love that meat store. We found it last year. Think we will get some steaks also. That pit actually looks fairly clean compared to what we are getting into next month. Depending on when I get up we might be there earlier.

I love that meat store. We found it last year. Think we will get some steaks also. That pit actually looks fairly clean compared to what we are getting into next month. Depending on when I get up we might be there earlier.
Ha! Sister's Meat is one of our sponsors for this cleanup! I'll be posting about it this week!

Ha! Sister's Meat is one of our sponsors for this cleanup! I'll be posting about it this week!
If you stop in there, let them know you're Staff of Trash No Land and give them some thanks for the donation! Ya never know, they might give you a discount! Nah, they already gave enough!

Owners are Jeff & Kay Johnson. Managing Partner is Brody Waller. They're open till 7 PM everyday.

You can just taste the savory flavors when you smell the smoke of the Smokehouse! Something delicious is cooking in there and you just gotta stop in!

Sisters Meat and Smokehouse is donating to the prizes at our cleanup on Aug 24th at the Zimmerman Pit near Sisters! Attend the cleanup for a chance to win!

Artisanal Butchery and Eatery.
Probably the best meat in the entire world.

Thank you for supporting responsible recreation in our great outdoors!

Sisters Meat and Smokehouse
110 S Spruce St.
Sisters, OR. 97759
541-719-1186

Sisters Meat and Smokehouse

https://www.sistersmeat.com/
Sisters Meat.jpg

Morning coffee and treats sponsored by Sisters Bakery! Arrive at the cleanup on Aug 24th at the Zimmerman Pit, at 8:30 AM for sign-in and enjoy fresh brewed hot coffee, scones, muffins and donuts! Compliments of Sisters Bakery!

Stop by and give them a big THANK YOU! While you're there, enjoy some of their special treats like; Breakfast Goodies, Bear Claws, Danishes, Home Made Croissants, Doughnuts, Breads, Cakes, Cupcakes, Cookies, and Pies and so much more!

Sisters Bakery
251 E Cascade Ave
Sisters, Oregon
(541) 549-0361

Sisters Bakery.jpg

A big THANK YOU to all our sponsors who support responsible recreation on our public lands!

Come to the cleanup tomorrow, Sat, Aug 24th!

Sponsors.jpg

I'm loaded! Well, my truck is anyway. Means I can get outta here at daybreak! I have to pick up a few prizes in Bend & Sisters and shop for Saturday's lunch. Going to stop to meet a couple folks and I should be at the pit at least by 3 pm.

The goals of our cleanup are to remove shooting trash from our public lands and promote responsible recreational shooting. While we're there, we feel compelled to do more.

We look for opportunities to help our land management agencies by doing something a little extra. It could be cleaning up a trailhead site, a camp site, replacing a damaged sign or posting new signs to a kiosk.

Our message to volunteers is simple; "Stewardship Keeps It Open" and we stress the importance to get involved every chance you can. It's how we, as owners and users of our public lands, can give back and help preserve our great outdoors.
Volunteer when you can and commit individual Random Acts of Cleanups every time you visit the forest!
We all benefit from that! Thank you!

Company's Coming.jpg

I'm here! Got the event and cooking booths set up, picked up all the prizes in Bend and Sisters, and now for a cold one! Hefe is the flavor this afternoon, but may change this evening.

Will pitch a tent, along with a few others, and be ready for tomorrow. 20190823_162704.jpg

Gonna be a great day tomorrow!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads