JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After twenty years as a recording studio owner/engineer I have decided to close up shop. Far too many items to list individually so I'll just give you an idea of what I have.

Pro-tools HD rig w/spare G-5, Soundcraft consoles, Fender guitars,Guitar pedals, Power amps, Fx processors, Tube preamps, JBL monitors, Microphones By; Audix, Shure, E/V, Sennheiser, Blue etc, Mic stands, Roland Octopad, Crown FM transmitter, Every kind of cable you can think of And a whole lot more. All of my equipment has been well maintained and has never been toured.

Pm me with your questions.

Thanks for your time

Here is a partial list with prices, if you don't see what you want here PM me I probably have it.

-Soundcraft Spirit 8-buss recording console 16 mic pre's and 100mm faders- $ 1000

Fender Stratocaster Made in USA, 1981, Pewter $1000

Fender Precision Special, USA, 1980,All walnut with gold hardware, active and passive, with Fender hardcase- $ 2000

E/H Q-tron fx pedal w/box, like new - $150

E/H Micro-Synth pedal w/box, like new-$150

Sans-amp Bass DI/preamp -$100

JBL 4328p Studio monitors w/sub and room control Mic.- $1800

Crown FM transmitter variable output and digital channel selector, 1-30 watts output power with front end- $2000

Audix D-3 mic, - $80

Audix OM3 vocal mics $ 60. each

Audix D6 Bass and kick mic- $150.

Blue Blueberry top of the line vocal mic w/shockmount and box, like new, -$850.

Blue Cardinal mics -$100. each, I have three

Shure Beta 52 - $140.

Audio/Technica 4033 w/box and shockmount -$300.

Shure SM-7 mic-$250. -SOLD-

Sennheiser 421 w/box and new mic clip- $250.

Atlas mic stands w/ boom arms - $40. - $60.

KMD tube guitar amp, 12" celestion, 60 watts tube power, solid state front end - $400.

This is just a partial list.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top