JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don / Donnie Kesselring is the owner. Apparently conplaints on transfer prices were heard, dropped to a still high but swallowable $35 today. Extra $200 for supressors....ouch

Don / Donnie Kesselring is the owner. Apparently conplaints on transfer prices were heard, dropped to a still high but swallowable $35 today. Extra $200 for supressors....ouch

Kesselring Gun Shop is under the control/ownership of a court appointed receiver. Don Kesselring no longer owns part of Kesselring Gun Shop nor does the Kesselring family. Check the court records.

Kesselring Gun Shop is under the control/ownership of a court appointed receiver. Don Kesselring no longer owns part of Kesselring Gun Shop nor does the Kesselring family. Check the court records.
Please post a link to the court records.

I hadn't heard anything about this auction, but I went to their store last week and was surprised by the amount of ammo/reloading equipment. Picked up some dillon dies/caliber conversions. Nice guys and would do business with them again. I was struck by the lack of firearms but they did have a great selection of ammo, reloading, and optics. I guess this auction explains the (lack of) firearms... I had never been there before. That said, I'm not one to take the ATF's side on anything... who knows what the true story is..

Please post a link to the court records.

I hadn't heard anything about this auction, but I went to their store last week and was surprised by the amount of ammo/reloading equipment. Picked up some dillon dies/caliber conversions. Nice guys and would do business with them again. I was struck by the lack of firearms but they did have a great selection of ammo, reloading, and optics. I guess this auction explains the (lack of) firearms... I had never been there before. That said, I'm not one to take the ATF's side on anything... who knows what the true story is..

How many active court cases have you seen posted on line? You have to go to the court house and request to see the records.

Well you seemed so definitive I assumed you saw the actual records. Did you?

Don't try to make this personal. I am just stating the facts. The facts are stated in the court records. Yes I have seen the court records. You can believe whatever fairy tales you want.

Don't try to make this personal. I am just stating the facts. The facts are stated in the court records. Yes I have seen the court records. You can believe whatever fairy tales you want.
Nothing personal. I was just asking if you saw the records. I haven't. I just stated that I went to the store one time, had great service, and don't believe anything the ATF says.

I still go to Kesselring's for accessories. Just bought a Leupold scope there the other day. As good as internet pricing; also picked up some ammo. I've been a customer for many years and will continue to do so for the selection and service, and fair prices.

Many gun prices were high, many above slickguns prices a long way, then buyers premium, sales tax, transfer fee, etc. most of the glocks went for $400-425 before the fees to give a real perspective. A few deals, I got 2 lionheart pistol for under $1000 for both. Good deals on optics, flashlights, etc. one guy bought all the full cases of magazines. Great deals on reloading stuff.

I thought about trying to get the Glock 17L but usually auctions become a feeding frenzy and prices are too high. And yes, the fees were somewhat high.

They were a big Glock distributor so I imagine their Glock magazine inventory was impressive.

Surprised there were optics and reloading supplies at the auction since Kesselrings currently sells those items.

Many gun prices were high, many above slickguns prices a long way, then buyers premium, sales tax, transfer fee, etc. most of the glocks went for $400-425 before the fees to give a real perspective. A few deals, I got 2 lionheart pistol for under $1000 for both. Good deals on optics, flashlights, etc. one guy bought all the full cases of magazines. Great deals on reloading stuff.

Kesselring bought all the full cases of magazines. He sent down one of his employees.

I'd guess more business transfer...old business having partner and new business not. I don't know that for sure just guessing things that make sense and did see a new business license started after the mess happened

I'd guess more business transfer...old business having partner and new business not. I don't know that for sure just guessing things that make sense and did see a new business license started after the mess happened

I tend to agree with you about the business transfer. The ATF dropped the ball big time on this one. Look for an investigative story in the Seattle Times in the next 2-3 weeks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top