JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
jluck, are you a Democrat? Well, For starters, you don't sell guns on Ebay. Kinda like being in a room and telling the person next to you a secret. By the time it gets around the room back to you, it is nothing like you started with. If I read your post not knowing what I know, I would think tens of thousands of missing guns were involved (not the 2400 reportedly missing) and that dozens had been used in crimes (not the 1-2 supposedly used).

Huh? Sorry champ but no, I'm not a democrat (I'm not a ninja or traipse artist either) . Not sure what that has to do with anything though.

I pulled quoted text from another article on the very same web site as the first, I even added some sarcasm outside the quotes at the end. That is called available information. It's not like I jumped on here claiming to have some special secret knowledge of the event at hand and not offering any factual help or even BS conjecture thinking I know what "I think I know". << That's sarcasm too BTW.

jluck, are you a Democrat? Well, For starters, you don't sell guns on Ebay. Kinda like being in a room and telling the person next to you a secret. By the time it gets around the room back to you, it is nothing like you started with. If I read your post not knowing what I know, I would think tens of thousands of missing guns were involved (not the 2400 reportedly missing) and that dozens had been used in crimes (not the 1-2 supposedly used).

You might want to spend more time reading before attempting to call someone out. What he posted are quotes from many different articles posted on the web. The way it is written it is obviously a quote, but did not use " ". Also many use the term "ebay" for ANY online auction site, and there are many that do sell guns.

Actually the real reason is;

The silent brother sued the other two bothers running the store for embezzling money ( they stole a lot of money from the store), and they are forced to liquidate the inventory.

I didn't realize that. I thought it was because the ATF pulled their FFL. It seems like missing 2400 guns is a lot. Has anyone heard of someone missing more than 2400? I thought Fast n Furious involved 2000 guns.

Eureka! I think in open discussion you have stumbled on the fall guys for fast and furious! I kid, but they did have a huge amount of their business from the government. I am planning on going, I don't live far, I'm waiting for them to post terms and conditions for my final decision. I do fully expect mayhem and retail pricing to abound because of the volume of people that will be there

I'd love to get a suppressor for around 1/2 price. Might be worth the 10 month wait for me then.... Gonna get some details on transfer on this.
Since I've already waited 11 months for a suppressor, I'd have no problem waiting only 10 months for a 1/2 price suppressor. Never mind that I'm still waiting on a SWR Spectre II I bought back in October.

Let's see : 2400 missing guns x $500/ gun =$1,200,000. Tax Free? They could go for more than $500 on the street depending on what they are. Someone made a tidy profit.

Actually the real reason is;

The silent brother sued the other two bothers running the store for embezzling money ( they stole a lot of money from the store), and they are forced to liquidate the inventory.

Here is a post from elsewhere on this site:

"I've dealt with every member of their family from old Clarence to Ron and now Don. This is not a store for anyone looking for a discount or crap guns and merchandise.
I bought the last two of my guns there mainly because they had stock, not promises. I got to see what I was giving my money for and was able to make a nice deal in both cases. Hint---Go in with CASH. Not checks or Credit Card, "Dead Presidents"."

Now your statement of them stealing money is starting to add up. Sounds like the ATF might not be the only government agency with 3 letters they may have an issue with.

Terms just posted on the auction website. Ffl transfers handled by federal police supply in Bellingham at $50 PER GUN?!?!? There are like 2,000 listed here, so in 2 days these a holes are going to rake in $100,000 for sitting on the phone?!?! BS.

For what it is worth- my source, who was a commercial customer of Kesselring's for many years, the guns were not lost or illegally transferred. It was a paperwork problem- those items(documents) were lost( or something?). My opinion....that family was sitting on a goldmine so why would they screw it up with illegal activity? More likely mismanaged. Just saying- I could be all wrong.

For what it is worth- my source, who was a commercial customer of Kesselring's for many years, the guns were not lost or illegally transferred. It was a paperwork problem- those items(documents) were lost( or something?). My opinion....that family was sitting on a goldmine so why would they screw it up with illegal activity? More likely mismanaged. Just saying- I could be all wrong.
Doesn't sound like you are too sure in your opinion. Look at the news articles and the ATF violations. If it was just some lost paperwork why would the ATF pull their license? The ATF states that they did in fact illegally transfer firearms and these are only the transactions that the ATF knows about. Don't drink the Good Old Boy Network Cool Aid.

Terms just posted on the auction website. Ffl transfers handled by federal police supply in Bellingham at $50 PER GUN?!?!? There are like 2,000 listed here, so in 2 days these a holes are going to rake in $100,000 for sitting on the phone?!?! BS.

Not sure where you came up with 2,000? They had stated 840 guns on the website.

Last Edited:
I was watching the pages (50 at a time and not realizing they had changed to optics) being added before they said 800+. Still, to the point, $50 each is outlandish, its easy to find someone to do $25 each, and many will do up to 5 for $35 or $50. Knowing it ahead allows you to not overpay, just stating that fee leaves me abnormally sore in the rear parts.

I was watching the pages (50 at a time and not realizing they had changed to optics) being added before they said 800+. Still, to the point, $50 each is outlandish, its easy to find someone to do $25 each, and many will do up to 5 for $35 or $50. Knowing it ahead allows you to not overpay, just stating that fee leaves me abnormally sore in the rear parts.

I agree with you that $50.00 is excessive and there are others who can and would do it for less. This is what happens when the people running the show are spending others money.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top