JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cameras are like razors in court. They can help you, or hurt you depending on what they show.
Years ago Wife was with one sister. As she is backing out of a spot in a mall she met another gal backing up. When we watched the tape you can see the jolt, hear Wife proclaim "WTF was that?" To which her sister said "You hit that gal!" I had a good laugh thinking its good we did not have to take that one to court. Our insurance found other driver at fault and it did nothing to our vehicle. :D

I lived in Chicago and growing up in 70-80's and even as a young man in the 90's we were and so were the woman all told to hit as hard and fast as possible and don't stop until law enforcement arrived
Well, the south side of Chicago
Is the baddest part of town
And if you go down there
You better just beware
Of a man name of Leroy Brown...
He got a 32 gun in his pocket for fun
He got a razor in his shoe...

Jim Croce 1973

"Cameras are like razors in court. They can help you, or hurt you depending on what they show."

So, if your lawyer doesn't like what it shows it can always be accidentally deleted.
If the camera is connected to the internet or stores data on the internet, the data is never really "deleted."

Doesn't surprise me. Had an ex that used to live in Auburn years ago. Wasn't a single day that went by that the police didn't show up on her block. Every day, there was always a car getting broken into, gunshots going off somewhere nearby, etc. Never hear about it in the news because it happens so often that they just don't report it to the media. Auburn is an absolute S-hole of a city.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top