JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
but I got kind of pissed off when I felt the gun lobby had duped me into buying far more ammunition than I would ever need.

I hate to see a grown person whine so I will buy all the extra ammo that you bought that you don't need at the price you bought it for so you won't lose anything.

I really bother me that people in a gun forum, after seeing Mr. Obama do his level headed best to destroy this republic for over three years, still call Mr. Bush the worst president ever. What is wrong with people who can't see a communist trying to destroy their country?

No gun rights group that I know of thinks Mr. Obama is anything close to being a friend of gun rights, but they must all be stupid, huh?

sigh. Cognitive dissonance at work, or,,,these people don't really believe in the right to keep and bear arms?

The thing that bothers me is the rhetoric of someone who blasts the Bush administration (which I didn't like) and favors the Obama administration like a bobblehead and rather than stick with the issues of 2A freedom that we're discussing, rambles on about something completely unrelated. If you're married or in a longtime relationship, do you agree 100% with everything that your partner believes? Think the same way with the NRA or of the presidency. If you don't like one thing that keeps you from joining the NRA or with 2A freedom, then you might as well divorce or separate from your partner. I don't like Mitt Romney and definitely don't like the "Chosen One", but given the choice of two evils against freedom, I have to pick Mitt, but only because of the choices of who will be in the White House.

At least be honest about what your disagreements are!

The conservative justices are the biggest threat to a side hobby I have, which is having sex and not fathering children. They allow states to infringe on abortion and contraception of women. The police constantly get more powerful under conservative courts, I can't remember the last time the police lost a Supreme court case, but the major ones seem to always side with police thanks to the Conservative SCOTUS. And then lets not forget citizens United, that was a major step towards corporate fascism in this country. That sure was a crap ruling, Ill never have to make another political donation again because the billionaires can match my donation 100,000:1 as a minimum.

Most of the dinkbants that sit on the supreme court make bad rulings. Majority of the times when they make a good ruling it is done for the wrong reason - their own political or world view bias.
I would much rather have 9 farmers sit on that court and have the lawyers make the arguments to them. They can tell them how their argument is tied to a section and paragraph, and the farmers can review the refered to part of the constitution and decide based on old fashioned logic. It would be fun to watch too. Imagine a lawyer trying to get one over and the farmer responds 'son, you're laying so thick that I had to check my shoes to make sure I did not step into something when I was feeding the cows this morning, and it was still on there.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top