JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There was a recent link on drudgereport stating that statistically stand your ground laws actually benefit blacks more than whites

The issue for our enemies is that no non black can be allowed ever to defend themselves against a black attacker.. this while 4 Chicago teens were murdered during the 22 day Zimmerman trial.. by other blacks

It's easy to say when you have a personal security force...

Yeah, how 'bout that?

Holder plays deflection game with attack on ‘SYG’

Attorney General Eric Holder yesterday set his sights on the legal concept of “Stand Your Ground” (SYG) laws while addressing the NAACP annual convention, deflecting attention from the shrinking likelihood he will pursue federal charges against Florida citizen George Zimmerman, acquitted over the weekend of second-degree murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

<broken link removed>

What a MORON. This case had nothing to do with SYG!!!! I guess it is just too close for comfort or they are fearin the rioting blacks will get shot & the people that legally protected themselves will get off Scott free like G.Z. did.

Relax, Stevie Wonder... there's nothing much to look at in Florida anyway. ;)

Kind of a shame, as Florida was pretty conservative a few years ago.
The influx from Cuba, Haiti, Puerto Rico and the Drug runners from Mexico and South America seems to dominate the state anymore.
There are still a lot of good retired folks there, but they don't have the pleasant, fear free lives they once had.

Doubt the DOJ will show much interest in investigating this potential civil rights violation.
Dershowitz: 'Prosecutorial Tyrant' Violated Zimmerman's Rights

I've got to say Dershowitz has been dead on about the state's hand. I see Corey with a federal position soon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top