JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
As we all know the State of Washington is in serious need of help and Oregon is very close behind. I'm not A WA resident but I want you guys to win this fight against the left and make a push at the lawmakers that want to erode your second amendment rights....

So to make A long story short, this morning I was reading threw the local newspaper and I saw that the Washington State Police is offering $150 per bump stock turned in before the 26th. I got to thinking about gun buyback programs and how guys have made a lot of money making slam fire shot guns out of old water pipe and turned them in at these buybacks and have gotten money for them.

So here is A quick way for you WA residents to make some money and fight the left. You can make what's called A Bump Board for less then $5 worth of material and some black paint from the hardware store. It works exactly like a bump stock and all you then have to do is build them and turn em in and claim your money! You can turn in as many as 5 stocks at $150 A piece to the WA state Police. Please make your 5 stocks and use the money for good!!! Donate to your favorite pro second amendment group, donate to Norwest Firearms or go out and buy yourself a new gun and support a local gun shop!

Included is A picture of A bump board...... bump.jpg

As much as we all want to stick a finger in the eye of Government, I cannot abide stealing the people's money. These monies we're set aside to make those whole that bought bumpstocks.

Id say the same about a fake L&I claim or any other mechanism used to fleece The People.

[People.[/QUOTE]
As much as we all want to stick a finger in the eye of Government, I cannot abide stealing the people's money. These monies we're set aside to make those whole that bought bumpstocks.

Id say the same about a fake L&I claim or any other mechanism used to fleece The People.

I see your point and very much respect your comment. I thought about exactly what your saying for a good long time before I made the post, but..... What about peoples freedoms that were stolen when they made the ban? What about Seattle's Tax on firearms? What about NFA restrictions, What about I-1639, what about the 19 year old serving his country that cant buy a firearm for protection of his family, what about red flag laws, What about senseless taxation on just about everything, What about the Bump stock owner that paid $400 for his stock in A panic and is now only getting $150 back......I had to really ask myself, Is it really stealing when the government has stolen and will continue to steal so much from the law abiding citizens already? I don't own a bump stock and I have never used one, probably never will. The people need to push back. I came from California and I have seen first hand what happens when you let the state take, take, take. Here's a statistic that will be really interesting to watch play out, February 2018 the state of Massachusetts passed legislation banning bump stocks, they started a mandatory turn in program for rate of fire increasing devices. At the end of the ban in the entire state of MA they only received 4 bumpstocks and 1 BMF activator! Granted the state of MA was not offering any form of compensation but it still proves a point...I for one hope the outcome of Washington's buy back is much the same. This is only the beginning and I ask each and everyone that reading this, when the state comes to confiscate your legal semi automatic firearms will you be happy with $500 per gun when your forced to turn them in or become A felon? Will you happily turn them over just because they offer you money for them, this bump stock ban is no different.

Last Edited:
I had to really ask myself, Is it really stealing when the government has stolen and will continue to steal so much from the law abiding citizens already?
The Government has done exactly what the majority has allowed them to do. We fight back at the ballot box and what we're reaping now, is the fruits of an uneducated populace.
That said, I was hoping your post was tongue in cheek, since it appears it's not, I'm closing this thread. I hope you can respect that we at NWFA can't condone whats being suggested. If we lose our character & values to "Get" our way what have we really won?

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads