JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I would like the serial number and maybe his contact number just in case they bring it by my shop and try to sell it. There was also a gun show in Albany this weekend. So as long as he reported it to the PD, he would have been good for the show. Once someone called it in to run the numbers, it would have came back hot and someone would have gotten a visit from some pals in uniforms:s0155:

Well I'd rather be robbed by strangers than a 'friend.' Learning lesson at least. Still happy about the dog.

How did they gain entry? Kicked the door in? (that is how 80% of homes are robbed). The best investment to make in protecting your home is to beef up your door jams with striker 5' plates and/or just basic things you can get at Ace Hardware. No, it won't stop anyone, but they have to kick about 20x times vs just one swift kick. Lots of noise and a chance of being noticed. Door jam armor just takes a few minutes to install, best thing you can do -- YouTube - Door Jamb Armor Helps Stop Home Invasion and Burglary

Use that + Buddybar door jammer + secure window sliders.

All this is CHEAP compared to making it easy for the bastards to rob your home.

Anyone think its odd that the neighbor noticed the brand of ammo being stolen and the make and model of the rifle while hispanics were "running" out of his house...id also imagine it was dark outside...hmmm...check that neighbor, did he know about the gun? Obviously knew they weren't home...just my .02

Anyone think its odd that the neighbor noticed the brand of ammo being stolen and the make and model of the rifle while hispanics were "running" out of his house...id also imagine it was dark outside...hmmm...check that neighbor, did he know about the gun? Obviously knew they weren't home...just my .02

Sadly, this is what I thought as well.

Gunslinger1911 = Barnaby Jones. Good call.

The perp definitely was aware he wasn't home, in the hospital. Caring neighbors, there for you in your time of need.

"Hispanics eh?"

High probability the neighbor did it or set it up.

Good God fellows, ever stop to think the brand came from the home owner or the neighbor being a buddy and knowing the brand (or his business ownership). If your neighbors cause you to be that suspicious, maybe you should move.

there neighbor said there were to hispanic dudes running out of the house. with a bunch of ammo made from southwest ammunition and the ar 10 so im pretty sure it wasnt any of his friends since he really doesnt know any hispanics... he is co-owner of that company so there were thousands of rounds in his room in the closet. its a wonder why in the world he doesnt have a safe yet.

based on this information, no i dont think so...and my neighbor doesn't worry me...his does...if i built fishing rods, and i got robbed, and my neighbor was like: "i saw a couple black dudes running out of your house with 5 brand X rods with brand Y reels on them"...yeah i'd be a little suspicious that he knew EXACTLY what was stolen

If the neighbor that supposedly saw this go down seems Shady I would ask more questions. If it was multiple people running in and out of the house I would check the yard for foot traffic and see if that looks reasonable. Too bad dogs can't talk eh...thats a bummer. Glad he got his dog back. I would be out for blood if someone took my dog...

there neighbor said there were to hispanic dudes running out of the house. with a bunch of ammo made from southwest ammunition and the ar 10 so im pretty sure it wasnt any of his friends since he really doesnt know any hispanics... he is co-owner of that company so there were thousands of rounds in his room in the closet. its a wonder why in the world he doesnt have a safe yet.

As soon as I bought my first rifle (mini 14) I bought a 500 lb safe.. still use it and cannot understand how any gunner does not have one

Glad he found his furry buddy, likely it just ran out the open door and got lost as the invasion was underway. Doubtful a bunch of lousy illegals would be interested in a dog

Gunslinger1911 = Barnaby Jones. Good call.

The perp definitely was aware he wasn't home, in the hospital. Caring neighbors, there for you in your time of need.

"Hispanics eh?"

High probability the neighbor did it or set it up.

They commit a disproportionate percentage of crime in the USA so I don't see how it seems so unusual

They commit a disproportionate percentage of crime in the USA so I don't see how it seems so unusual

Not unusual, but if you were gonna "make up" a criminal what could be easier to do than a couple hispanics? Without going into too much detail you could have a pretty complete description. Two guys, dark skin, dark brown-black hair, about 5'6", 130 lbs., goatees, baggy jeans, plaid shirts over white tank tops, driving a dinged up 90's Honda or an 80's Regal/Cutlass/Monte Carlo. Yeah, the cops are gonna put out an APB on THAT description.

Not unusual, but if you were gonna "make up" a criminal what could be easier to do than a couple hispanics? Without going into too much detail you could have a pretty complete description. Two guys, dark skin, dark brown-black hair, about 5'6", 130 lbs., goatees, baggy jeans, plaid shirts over white tank tops, driving a dinged up 90's Honda or an 80's Regal/Cutlass/Monte Carlo. Yeah, the cops are gonna put out an APB on THAT description.

Sounds just as vague as the local news reports I see and read.. par for the course from what I've seen around here. There's good reason to call the local paper the Daily Zero (The Olympian)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.