JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
so my buddys house got broken in to last night and the burglers stole his AR 10 his tvs and his dog. yeah. his dog. if anyone sees or hears about an AR 10 for sale anywhere near the salem/ keizer area please PM me immediately it would be much appreciated.

the police have already been notified about this too.

thanks, michael

He should think about anyone that has been in his home in the last 90 days. Friends, a plumber, the cable guy, etc. That goes double if the AR was hidden out of view. Also, if he mentioned to anyone about having an AR that would know where he lives.

Stealing a man's dog is the lowest of the low. I hope the thief gets caught and tortured.

Also, make sure to check the pound in case the jerk just dropped the dog off on a corner somewhere. Check every 2-3 days for the next 30 days.

I would also add to search craigslist for "Found Dog" - You'd be surprised how many good people are willing to help a friendly lost dog

If you have serial numbers, that would help for the AR-10..

id have to ask him about the serial numbers but thanks for lookin out guys i appreciate it oh and to top things off... yesterday, the day all his stuff got stolen he and his girlfriend had their first kid and when they were at the hospital is when their house got broken in to. not joking.

I would be checking the pawnshops too. My buddy works up here at one and said it is crazy how many people pawn off stolen goods just for a couple bucks to get drugs or whatever.

the dog has been found. someone found him somewhere around town and took him to the animal shelter! thank God

Sounds like a crime of opportunity. I would have to agree with most of the above posts. Chances are whoever did this is a "friend" or acquaintance who knew or was told they were in the hospital. Those types of coincidences don't usually JUST HAPPEN! Good luck with the stuff!

Can we get a serial number in case we come across the gun or perhaps a description of the gun , I.e. Any aftermarket parts that would set it apart from the rest? People like this disgust me!!!!!

Question....... when they were at the hospital did they post anything about it on a social networking site ie facebook, myspace, twitter ? could be a friend of a friend if so

there neighbor said there were to hispanic dudes running out of the house. with a bunch of ammo made from southwest ammunition and the ar 10 so im pretty sure it wasnt any of his friends since he really doesnt know any hispanics... he is co-owner of that company so there were thousands of rounds in his room in the closet. its a wonder why in the world he doesnt have a safe yet.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.