Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

attention everyone please read

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by v0lcom13sn0w, Mar 4, 2011.

1. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Keizer, or Well-Known Member

so my buddys house got broken in to last night and the burglers stole his AR 10 his tvs and his dog. yeah. his dog. if anyone sees or hears about an AR 10 for sale anywhere near the salem/ keizer area please PM me immediately it would be much appreciated.

the police have already been notified about this too.

thanks, michael

2. cartertr

cartertr Washington Member

Damn I would be patrolling the area if I lived down there. Good luck getting the stuff back. Especially his dog.

3. CvoBdn

CvoBdn Oregon New Member

Wow sorry to hear that. I'll keep my ear to the ground. For reference, who was the manufacturer of the AR?

4. supergenius

supergenius 206 Active Member

SOunds like a "Friend"

5. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

He should think about anyone that has been in his home in the last 90 days. Friends, a plumber, the cable guy, etc. That goes double if the AR was hidden out of view. Also, if he mentioned to anyone about having an AR that would know where he lives.

Stealing a man's dog is the lowest of the low. I hope the thief gets caught and tortured.

Also, make sure to check the pound in case the jerk just dropped the dog off on a corner somewhere. Check every 2-3 days for the next 30 days.

6. JedB

JedB PDX Active Member

I would also add to search craigslist for "Found Dog" - You'd be surprised how many good people are willing to help a friendly lost dog

If you have serial numbers, that would help for the AR-10..

7. v0lcom13sn0w

id have to ask him about the serial numbers but thanks for lookin out guys i appreciate it oh and to top things off... yesterday, the day all his stuff got stolen he and his girlfriend had their first kid and when they were at the hospital is when their house got broken in to. not joking.

8. Don't Sue People Panda

Don't Sue People Panda Portland Member

Definitely sounds like an inside job. Good luck getting everything back.

9. BigPoppa82

BigPoppa82 Centralia,WA Member

I would be checking the pawnshops too. My buddy works up here at one and said it is crazy how many people pawn off stolen goods just for a couple bucks to get drugs or whatever.

10. Burt Gummer

I was thinking if it was a NOT a rare breed dog - a dog that could be sold easily - then it is definitely an inside job.

11. super_duper

super_duper Everett Wa Member

12. Burt Gummer

The wake up call should be for everyone to document their serial numbers of everything.

13. nobamaplease

nobamaplease Vancouver, WA. Member

A good gun safe, if you can afford it, is always a good investment
    gun show in Vancouver tomorrow & Sunday, I'll keep an eye out for it up here, more info would help
    good luck!

14. v0lcom13sn0w

the dog has been found. someone found him somewhere around town and took him to the animal shelter! thank God

15. cbdolphin

cbdolphin Corvallis, OR WTB Spikes Tactical Lowers, cash in hand!

Glad to hear, you put out a warning to the gunshow in Albany? Thanks.

16. Burt Gummer

That's great about the dog! Good news.

17. Mason3379

Mason3379 Oregon City Active Member

Sounds like a crime of opportunity. I would have to agree with most of the above posts. Chances are whoever did this is a "friend" or acquaintance who knew or was told they were in the hospital. Those types of coincidences don't usually JUST HAPPEN! Good luck with the stuff!

18. Jman83

Jman83 GO DUCKS!!! Member

Can we get a serial number in case we come across the gun or perhaps a description of the gun , I.e. Any aftermarket parts that would set it apart from the rest? People like this disgust me!!!!!

19. buick455

buick455 se portland Member

Question....... when they were at the hospital did they post anything about it on a social networking site ie facebook, myspace, twitter ? could be a friend of a friend if so

20. v0lcom13sn0w

there neighbor said there were to hispanic dudes running out of the house. with a bunch of ammo made from southwest ammunition and the ar 10 so im pretty sure it wasnt any of his friends since he really doesnt know any hispanics... he is co-owner of that company so there were thousands of rounds in his room in the closet. its a wonder why in the world he doesnt have a safe yet.