JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Huh?

One of my vehicles is diesel, but between my bi weekly water drinker meetings, the quarterly electricity supporter rallies, and my monthly gasoline enthusiast get together, i'm afraid their might be scheduling conflicts. :nuts:

Also, all of those clubs have real websites.
Facebook sucks.

Thanks for the RUDE input. Yes, I agree facebook does suck but you gotta start somewhere... its free buddy. To anyone else that isn't living in the stone age, check it out and keep in touch!:s0155:

Thanks for the RUDE input. Yes, I agree facebook does suck but you gotta start somewhere... its free buddy. To anyone else that isn't living in the stone age, check it out and keep in touch!:s0155:

If you're offended let me know and I will remove it.
However, not being on FB does not equate to living in the stone age. I'm an old IT guy and see FB in a different light. I remember things like.Compuserve, Prodogy, AOL, Tripod, Angelfire and MySpace. Before then I also remember bulletin boards (electronic ones). The concept is not new.
I also have a problem with thieves ane Mark Zuckerburglar is a thief (research how he ripped off Face Book from his Harvard classmates who brought him on to help out with writing code).

Wow Facebook is the greatest thing ever,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but then again so was printing, telegraphs, incandesent light, wax recordings, radio, TV, cable, long distance phone service, color TV, hand held radio, hand held calculators, cassette tapes, Sony Walkman, CD's, dial up internet, AOL, Yahoo personals, blah blah blah blah blah.

Two years from now Facebook will be as cool as an Edsel.

OK. Getting back to your original post, prior to the thread crapper, what is the benefit of joining your diesel group. You must have more reasons to start this than was in your short post.

I have an F 250 and several other diesel vehicles and am interested in brewing my own fuel. I am not a member of Facebook.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top