JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
if you find yourself in a nonpermissive environment, suddenly it's really important. having been caught with my proverbial pants down more times than i can count, i've learned to maintain a general policy of concealed-means-concealed.

You are correct, I was speaking of "out in public" where there are no specific "weapon free" notifications... and I didn't mean to imply that I strut around with my kit hanging out either. I guess my point was towards feeling that "mental angst" of being "made" when you first start to CC in public.

Usually, a Taurus M85 - .38+p. in a cheapo IWB holster the gun came with. Works fine for me. Sometimes I have a speed loader, sometimes I don't.

If I'm going somewhere far from home, meeting a stranger, or going somewhere I feel I may need some more 'umph', Glock 22 in a Cobra z14 OWB holster, with two extra mags full of 185g PDX1 HP's.

sometimes, because I can, I'll carry both! the .38 in an ankle rig.

during the summer when I am showing off my incredible male physique (5'10" 240lbs) and wearing my speedos, I carry a raven .25 up me butt. during winter when I wear my sasquatch suit it's my fnp45 in a shoulder rig,

Normally I carry a Wilson Combat CQB Compact (all stainless) in a Kramer scabbard at about 3:30. Just behind my strong side hip. All of my pants are the 5.11 taclites, so I carry an Emerson folder in the knife pocket (strong side between the front pocket and cargo pocket) and I carry a spare 8 round mag with a base pad for the compact frame in the mag pocket (same spot as the knife pocket on weak side).

Occasionally I will carry a couple spare mags in a dual mag pouch weak side, but I've pretty much stopped sense I got the taclites with the mag pocket.

So I'd like to know what you carry, how you carry it, what kind of leather you use, do you carry a BUG, a flashlight, a folding knife, how many magazines, where why when and how, etc. I'm really curious and I'd like to know how concealed carry varies from person to person. Thanx.

So would the government!

Glock 26 w/pierce +0 mag extention IWB in a CFS holster at 4-5 o'clock and some sort of Benchmade in my RF pocket (usually a Infidel or Griptillian 553SBT). When I can I carry a spare 26 10rd mag or a 19 15rd mag, in a leather open top pouch at 7-8 o'clock. Both mags and gun are loaded with Federal HST 147gr +P. Wallet is always in the LR pocket. Sometimes I grab a Surefire E2D or Streamlight Scorpion, but they make pockets bulge. Only keys I carry are one house key and one car key on a 550 cord knife lanyard.

I sometimes carry an East German Makarov in my coat pocket on certain rare occasions, in certain unusual locations. I carry one 8 round magazine in the pistol and a round chambered. However, for the most part I never carry.

I carry my ccw permit in my nice leather, Buck brand made in the USA, wallet and it is often concealed behind business cards.
I also carry a small Swiss army knife in my non dominant hand front pocket.
I keep a Parker pen clipped on the neck of my T-Shirt at all times too.
I keep a few Field and Stream magazines in my lunch box.

I carry my ccw permit in my nice leather, Buck brand made in the USA, wallet and it is often concealed behind business cards.
I also carry a small Swiss army knife in my non dominant hand front pocket.
I keep a Parker pen clipped on the neck of my T-Shirt at all times too.
I keep a few Field and Stream magazines in my lunch box.

Hehehe +1

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top