JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
$425, that's a good deal!! lol I've bought and sold a few sks's over the years, they we're cheap so if I needed cash they were out the door. Maybe I should of held on te them. :s0114:

Yah, I got it through family so one mini-14, 2 20rnd mags, 2 40rnd mags, a scope mount and 50rnds of 5.56 for $425. A steal I would say.
Frankly I would always balk at the price of mini's always felt like that was too much money for not enough gun. Especially if it's your "AR Alternative", cause now you can buy a S&W M&P-15 Sport AR for around $650.

My dad is always telling me he remembered buying is first sks for about $75. Oh that would be the day.

I've always liked the mini-14, and I remember when wal-mart would carry them for like $400, all of a sudden they are listed for $649+, wow! I got a very similar package from a family member years back, sold it to me for $300, he didnt' really care for it, I scored!

You know, I still consider myself an amatuer since I know folks out there have been shooting all their lives. But 10 years ago I bought my first sks for $125, it was a chinese paratrooper model, in great shape and it came with some detachable mags and synthetic stock. Not going to find deals like that anymore.

oh and sportsmans wharehouse had 7.62 wolf for $2.00/ box, gas was about $1.69/ gal. for $30 I could drive up the to the woods and have a little fun. I think now the 30 bucks will barely get me enough gas to drive out there and back.

:yes: I got two AKm47s.... I have one as a rifle and one as a pistol. The Draco (ak pistol) in my hand was under $400 muhahahahah. I also got one of those M+M M10 AKs and couldn't be happier. Both of my Romanian beauties run like an old singer sewing machine :winkkiss:

I've heard some members touched on the price going up on 8/1. Can someone inform me why it's going up? I am assuming it has something to do with a stricter import rules?

Not sure about import rules. My original post was because I just assumed that with Obama talking about AK's are for soldiers and not the streets people would get in a frenzy like they did when he was elected. The higher the demand, the higher the price.

:yes: I got two AKm47s.... I have one as a rifle and one as a pistol. The Draco (ak pistol) in my hand was under $400 muhahahahah. I also got one of those M+M M10 AKs and couldn't be happier. Both of my Romanian beauties run like an old singer sewing machine :winkkiss:

Sounds like a pretty solid investment. Buy low, sell high!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top