JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is the most recent version of the X-Sight 5-18 digital day/night scope. It has the threaded ocular housing and threaded sunshade to go with it. Also has the IR illuminator. New in box. Takes good HD photos and videos. Has its own built in mount.

Tracks elevation, has digital compass and can capture your shots that take down your trophy animals. Can link up to handheld device via wifi to see what the shooter sees.

I bought the scope on a waiting list and in the meantime purchased a scope to replace it. This wouldn't work for my project but would be great for hunters or shooters that want to record their shots.

They sell at $699 when you can get them, I would like $650 for this one with no line, wait or back order.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438902487.464804.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438902504.222506.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438902518.115984.jpg

Still available. Lots of trade offers but really looking for cash to put toward another project. I am interested in a vortex PST 2-10 if anyone has one ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top