JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
ATN
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
OK I know some of you got Christmas money sizzling away in your pockets and here's a bargain to help you spend it before you get roasted nuts!!😫😫

For sale Brand new in box ThOR LT 3-6 power thermal imaging rifle scope with BNIB QD mount
I bought this over a year ago and have done nothing with it since so I am parting ways with it to get money for something else.
This scope features 1-shot zeroing and your choice of black hot or white hot thermal imaging.
Buy this and laugh at the poor souls in California for whom thermal imaging scopes are BANNED!!
I tell ya, we live in an age of miracles!

$1050 NOW $1000.00! $900 $675 $600 That's right(That's $150 $300 A CRAPTON OF MONEY off the best price I could find online with the mount) plus NO SALES TAX!!! So really you're saving $250 $325!! WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH? i LOST TRACK!

FTF Cash only in Vancouver.
If you buy within 72 hours of this UPDATED posting, I'll throw in a thermal target I bought from ATN as well!

How can you lose???

Buy this before my crazy nephew gets out of jail He'll only trade it for cheap massage parlor floozies and probably end up spreading STDs. Buy this scope! The life you save may be your own...

1622938126093.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top