JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
ATN
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Like the title states, I have up for trade:
1) ATN OPMOD X-Sight 4K Pro 3-14x Smart Ultra HD Day/Night Hunting Rifle Scope with battery pack and case. I misplaced the box and manual but the manual is available online.
2) I would consider throwning in a nice used Aimpoint Comp M4 for the right HIGH END scope!
I would like to trade for a nice clear and accurate tracking scope of at least 14X with 30mm tube for long range shooting of a quality manufacturer.

Bought from optics planet last year and has been sitting in my safe ever since. It has never been mounted on a recoiling rifle. I briefly mounted it on a precharged pneumatic air rife and played around with it in my garage one evening.

I would put this on par with most Gen 2 devices, with Gen 2+ being slightly better. However these have the added benefit of being usable in daylight.

Here are the specs of this riflescope:
ATN OPMOD X-Sight 4K Pro 3-14x Smart Ultra HD Day/Night Hunting Rifle Scope w/ Free Battery Pack:

Color:BlackFinish:MatteMagnification:3 - 14 xObjective Lens Diameter:50 mmTube Diameter:30 mmReticle:MultipleSystem/Lens Resolution:600 lp/mmDisplay Resolution:1280x720 pixelsResolution:3864 x 2218 PixelsEye Relief:90 mmField of View, Linear:460 ft at 1000 ydsFocus Range:5 m to Infinity Minimum Focus Distance:5 mRange of Detection:5 mDiopter Adjustment Range 5 - 5 dptLens Material:GlassOptical Coating Proshield Attachment/Mount Type DovetailOperating Temperature:-40 - 55 CelsiusBattery Life:18 + HoursWeather Resistance Yes Water Resistance Level:Water ResistantLength 13.8 in Width 3 in Height 3 inWeight 2.1 lbFabric/Material:AluminiumDigital:YesAdditional Features Dual Stream Video, Recoil Activated Video, Smart Range FinderBattery Quantity 4 Magnification Type:Variable

Features of OPMOD X-Sight 4K Pro 3-14x Smart Ultra HD Day/Night Vision Hunting Riflescope w/Free Battery Pack, IR Illuminator, 99-NVR-OPMOD-DGWSXS3144KPO:

ATN Obsidian IV Dual Core Processor delivers fast startup, dual WiFi streaming, and has ultra low power consumption for longer battery life.

Ultra high definition ATN 4K M265 sensor with ultra HD optics, no loss of resolution.

Record video in sharp 1080P and simultaneously WiFi stream to your iOS or Android smart phone.

Improved, intuitive menu operates in basic mode or advanced mode. Learn to use it in basic or in advanced for more functions.

Easy to use Smooth Zoom scroll wheel for more natural adjustment.

Tactile, ergonomic control buttons let you feel every click for optimal control.

Classical ergonomics. 21st century technology designed to make your shooting experience easy and familiar.

One shot zero. Take a shot, adjust your reticle and you are good to go.

Smart range finder. Take two easy readings of your target and the scope will not only range in on your prey but adjust your reticle's point of impact instantaneously.

Ballistic calculator. Hunt responsibly by making sure your shot hits the target each and every time. Calculate for range, wind, multiple-weapon profiles, angle to target, temperature, humidity, and more.

Recoil Activated Video (RAV) records before and after your shot.

Recoil resistant. Designed to withstand the pressures of high caliber weapons. Built of hardened aluminium alloy with impact resistant electronics.

Included IR850 Illuminator and mount for enhanced night vision.

Bluetooth.

3D Gyroscope.

3D Accelerometer.

E-Barometer.

Electronic compass.

Microphone.

Micro SD card: 4 to 64 Gb.

Micro USB, type C.

Features of Extended Life 10,000 mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack:

Stand alone lithium ion rechargeable 10,000 mAh battery pack.

Can be used as power supply to recharge internal battery.

10+ hours of power.

Adjustable buttstock pouch.

Water resistant rubber seal.

Includes these items but I lost the box.
Has been living in my safe.

• ATN OPMOD X-Sight 4K Pro 3-14x Smart Ultra HD Day/Night Hunting Rifle Scope w/ Free Battery Pack

• Sunshade

• Eyecup

• Lens Tissue

• USB-C Cable

• 2 x Standard Rings

• Ring w/ Picatinny Rail

• Scope Cover

20201031_104253.jpg 20201031_104038.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show