JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And there you have it folks, convicted felon with a gun.
Will the media bury this story because he's a black?
Will the media use this story to bolster the regimes war on the second.

Not buried. Photo of the alleged perp, along with his name, is on the front page of CNN.com as of November 21st. https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/21/us/atlanta-airport-weapon-discharged-sunday/index.html

CNN did not oppose Trump's anti-gun actions and words, no way they will object to anything Biden wants.
BETO wants our guns, This fella thinks hes gonna win texas gov.

Gun bans and grabs are not exactly a winning strategy for the moment. There are plenty of liberal gun owners out there. They vote for various anti-gun politicians because they are not single issue voters. My mom is an example. Democrat, not a gun owner, thinks gun grabs and closing rifle ranges are BS.

Just entering the man's name in a search engine returns plenty of hits. The news also goes into a bit of detail about how the police shot an unarmed woman in the place ten times. The incident happened in 2017. The story will probably slip into obscurity until there is another legal settlement over the police killing the woman in the home.

"In the first 10 months of this year, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) intercepted 4,650 firearms -- a majority of which were loaded -- at security checkpoints, surpassing the full-year record of 4,432 set in 2019."

Like I used to tell my kids when they asked, "Daddy, why do people do x, y, z?"
"Because a lot of people are fundamentally stupid kids."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews