JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Atlanta Arms and Ammo, 40S&W, 180gr jacketed flat point

This load is a reduced-recoil load that is perfect for USPSA competition in major power factor. At 170PF, it reaches major with the lowest possible recoil. Perfect for practice and competition. It is loaded in Starline brass, which is considered some of the best brass around.

I'll go for $15 a box (30 cents per round)
8 boxes left, so $120.

NOW $100. Just buy it before I regret selling!

IMG_2105.JPG IMG_2106.JPG

Last Edited:
I would suggest you only load your own, then. Another option is to go check on AA&A's site and see what they have.

That's too bad to have a chamber that REQUIRES a special load. I guess that's why STI mags are sometimes $100 a pop.

I do reload for them. I know Atlanta arms offers long 40 so I figured I'd check to see if it was standard or long. Such a good price I figured I'd save myself some time in front of the Dillon if they would work for me

I should have known you already reloaded, of course. Who else would know to ask such a question? Yep, just confirmed this is nominal OAL of 1.125". "Such a good price..." Maybe I should raise it :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.