1. Forest Fire Danger

Pacific Northwest outdoor shooting locations are in danger of closure due to firearm related forest fires.

Please be responsible when shooting in our forests.

2. Northwest Firearms Version 3 Beta Test Invitation

Supporting members, vendors, and volunteers are now able to check out the upcoming version of the website!

We encourage you take a look and share your thoughts before the general release.

ATI Stocks.....

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related Business Discussion & Reviews' started by Iansstud, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Iansstud

Iansstud Member

After buying an ATI pistolgrip/butstock On NWF I realized that It did NOT include the adaptor for my 870 shotgun... I was dissapointed and began to look all over the internet, I finally found a part number for the missing link, and then started searching for the part #.

I finally gave in and called ATI expecting to pay $10-20 plus a heavy shipping fee. (like almost any company will charge for small parts anymore)

After Talking to then nice lady about my issue, She said Ill have a new one out to you for NO CHARGE in 3-5 Work Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, This deserves a BIG +1 to ATI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

2. spider

spider Well-Known Member

I have an extra one, if they forget to send you one. Let me know.

3. coop44

coop44 Well-Known Member

I try and stay away from anything that requires an "adapter"

4. cyclesurvival

cyclesurvival Well-Known Member

I have had several ATI and the adapters are so you can use the same buttstock on your 870/7600/moss500 ect. the are solid in fit and function. AA++ for sending you one no charge

5. Iansstud

Iansstud Member

Thanks Spider!! I will PM you if it does not show up next week...

I was impressed with the CS dept!!!