JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Used for 500 rounds, aka; 1 day. Sat in the case for months, found out I just didn't like the feel of it. Minor sanding done to fit my M44 action but no great amount removed. It was almost a perfect fit, I just wanted to perfect it.

Paid $55, want $35. Trades are 100 rounds of .38, 50 rounds .357, or some .22lr(~800). I'll even take a best offer.

SOLD!

<broken link removed>

As pictured at the link. But I can't be arsed to take a photo of the stock up for sale. Honestly, it looks like new externally. The only reason you can tell it's not is because of the sanding marks.

That picture more then works for me! But you lost me at right hand only (all the manufactures are discrimitory against lefty)

Good luck, if I was a right hand rifle shooter I would take it off your hands!

Steven

(and if nothing else at least I am keeping at the top of the list!)

You have a left handed Mosin? The great thing about the poly on the stock is that with some dremel work you could take the lefthand receiver wall out. It's actually pretty low laying.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.