JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
if your gonna buy something that looks like an AR and costs like an AR then why not just buy an AR? I'l be careful about buying anything from ATI. Not a very good brand name.

SheepDog- I have ARs in 5.56 and .308. I just like the idea of being able to run my glock mags thru a pistol and rifle. The price is under 6 bills and I've got 3x that in each of my ARs so it's cheap by comparison.

samuelm- It's out, my local shop is holding the only one in the area for me til next week.

So I've already made up my mind to get it, but I appreciate any opinions good or bad.

Didn't hear about these till 4th of July when I say them in a magazine. Reviewer gave it praise (of course) and when I got home I looked it up because, an AR in 9mm that takes glock mags? Sign me up. But there are a couple youtube reviews that aren't so kind to the JR carbine. Saw lots of FTF in one and I think he later said he had to send it back for repairs.

Another had to send it back but since he says its been running good. Personally I'd give it time for all the kinks to work out before dropping around 6 for one. At this point if I want a PCC that takes glock mags: Sub2k is what I'm getting.

Teureon (sp) Defense also has their AR-ish PCC but that thing is ugly as sin and takes modded Uzi mags, but it seems reliable.

Yeah I think I saw the same vid with all the FTFs, the guy was trying several ammo mfg's and his 32rnd mags wouldn't feed. I had the same prob with my G19 until the mags were broken in, excessive spring pressure I think.

I saw mixed reviews also but I'm gonna take the leap, wouldn't be the first time I've had to work my way thru some kinks and unreiability issues, but I'm going to take a look at the Sub2K right now.

Didn't hear about these till 4th of July when I say them in a magazine. Reviewer gave it praise (of course) and when I got home I looked it up because, an AR in 9mm that takes glock mags? Sign me up. But there are a couple youtube reviews that aren't so kind to the JR carbine. Saw lots of FTF in one and I think he later said he had to send it back for repairs.

Another had to send it back but since he says its been running good. Personally I'd give it time for all the kinks to work out before dropping around 6 for one. At this point if I want a PCC that takes glock mags: Sub2k is what I'm getting.

Teureon (sp) Defense also has their AR-ish PCC but that thing is ugly as sin and takes modded Uzi mags, but it seems reliable.

Yeah, so the JRC had function problems out of the box,

The bolt made contact with the magazines and chewed up the plastic on a couple.

The bolt wouldn't consistently go completely forward even hand feeding one round at a time, and so wouldn't extract.

I trimmed the plastic where it was biting the mags and this helped but the bolt still wouldn't drive home on a round causing FTE and jamming when cycling by hand.

I never fired a round because I didn't trust the function. Dissappointed but I took it back to the shop and Nick made some calls and sent it back to the distributor next day ground. The distributor will deal with the manufacturer and replace with a function proven rifle. Probably gonna take a few weeks but I'm okay with that. Guess that's the risk in buying something unproven. I'm very hopeful for good outcome and will update this thread later.

samuelm- It's out, my local shop is holding the only one in the area for me til next week.

SO how is it you are going to find anyone with any experiance with this here to unknown toy?

If they are barely out on the market the only reviews you will find will be paid reviews like for a magazine. not from the guy next door

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top