JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am thinking about getting a GSG. I really love the MP5 look. I just can't make up my mind tho..... Do I get the pistol or the carbine?

Also since there is that lawsuit going on with H&K and ATI/GSG...... I can only assume that if H&K wins, the GSG-5 firearms will be harder to find and will cost more money and no more will be imported to the states..... If that is the case, is the carbine worth more money or the pistol?
witch one would you get? and why? :s0067:

I don't think you can go wrong with either, although I really like my rifle. I took the stock off and put an A3 on it - allows me to pretend it's a real one :)

I looked at one the other day and passed. The frames are made of cast zinc (like airsoft guns) and the two shell halves are bolted together. The new Colt M4 22 is also made of cast zinc like an airsoft gun. Back in the 60's, J.P Sauer (pre-Sig relationship) made a full size SAA replica in .22 LR that had a cast zinc frame w/ a steel barrel liner. I had one and the finish, once it wore off from holstering looked terrible. Additionally, if you drop a cast zinc gun they can also break or crack. I know, I know you should never drop a gun; however as a 12 year old I did. My father bought me a 50’s style cowboy holster that held the gun low on the leg and only retained the gun w/ a leather hammer loop. I really looked great, but was not the most secure way to carry a handgun in the woods. I believe that another German Gunmaker, ERMA made replica Lugers & PPKs in cast zinc in the 60’s.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top