JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I picked up this .22lr HV rifle about a year ago and probably have around 3000 rounds through it. It has worked almost flawlessly for me with CCI stingers, velocitors, and mini mags. It has worked pretty good using cheap CCI blazers. Comes with 5 magazines. 1 stock factory and 4 promags.

Ive added some things to it as well:
-Upgrade screw and nut set
-CA clone Mp5 mount
-CA retractable metal stock
-H&K Mp5 pin set
-Guarder front hand guard set with vertical grip
-Increased bolt travel modification done by ATI gunsmiths

In total Ive invested over 800 dollars in this set up. Its really fun to shoot. The reason I'm selling it is because in all honesty I would like it to be more reliable with cheaper ammo since I just cant afford all the higher end stuff and the fact I have a Sig556 for my go to rifle so I would like to get a Sig 522 so I can train with it and keep ammo costs down.

Im asking 500 dollars for starters or a trade for a Sig522. Im located in Granite Falls. Which basically means I live in Everett, WA. Im open to offers as well. The worst I can say is no. I just want to get this sold so I can move onto another Sig.

Note: Does not include reflex sight

UPDATE: Took it to the range and fired about 100 rounds of stingers through it and over 200 rounds of Federal bulk pack with only 1 malfunction being a stovepipe. Very impressed. Just not my type of rifle.

PRICE UPDATE: $450, Aimpoints, Sig522s or Sig Pistols

Thanks!

DSC_0264.jpg
DSC_0263.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.