Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

ATI GSG-5 (price drop)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by thedude, Jul 17, 2011.

1. thedude

thedude Seattle New Member

Pre lawsuit GSG-5 rifle. Includes ATI collapsible stock, 3 mags, claw mount, tool and instructions.

Rrages screw kit installed and 2 of 3 HK push pins installed. I have the third but you must drill one of the holes slightly larger to install that one. GSG Replacement Screw Sets

Round count is unknown. I have put 400 rounds through it. Previous owner did not shoot it that much.

Brand new barrel.(the old one was developing a split) Only 40 rounds down it. I just took it out today to make sure everything was working after I installed it.

Its accurate, and feeds/fires/ejects great. It would really benefit from a red dot as the irons are unimpressive.

If you want to try before you buy I can meet at the Issaquah Sportsmans Club.

$400 $350

5d7abfb8.jpg

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
  2. thedude

thedude Seattle New Member

bump with price drop

3. jimh

jimh grays harbor cnty New Member

i have a non refurb mas 36 if you are interested .... this would be perfect for my kids they always want to shoot my sks but my 2 girls( 4 & 6 ) are to small to hold them i work in tacoma could bring it with me for you to see... thanks for your consideration

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.