Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

ATI AK-47/MAK-90 with Fiberforce Stock [ F2F SPOKANE ONLY]

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by talntid, Oct 6, 2011.

1. talntid

talntid spokane Member

ATI_AK-47_Fiberforce_Stock.jpg

Face to face only

ATI AK-47/MAK-90 with Fiberforce Stock. Unknown round count, as I got it on trade. Looks to be pretty low round count, but I don't know.

It's a square back.

$500 FTF or Trade! Only interested in modern stuff. I'm in Spokane

PM me here, or text me (509-999-5574)

2. benja455

benja455 Seattle, WA Member

Is it actually a milled receiver or is it stamped? The picture you have posted is a milled receiver.

3. talntid

talntid spokane Member

How do I tell? :)
    I'm not an AK person, so I don't know much about them. What's a good way to identify it?

4. benja455

benja455 Seattle, WA Member

All milled receivers have rectangular milled spots toward the front of the receiver - as in the picture you have posted. Stamped receivers typically have oval dimples on each side - in the middle of the receiver - in the same spot as the magazine well. Low capacity stamped receivers have neither...although, they can (and frequently are) dremeled out to accept high capacity magazines. More than likely you have a stamped receiver with oval dimples - and therefore your picture is technically incorrect...which is important because the type of receiver (milled vs. stamped) would affect the price and desirability of the firearm. But don't get me wrong - if you're selling a Chinese milled receiver AK for $500 - I think you'd find a buyer pretty quickly. Shucks, I'd buy it - if you'll ship it to Seattle. ;)

5. talntid

talntid spokane Member

ahh, learn something new ever day!

Here's an actual picture I just took a few minutes ago. :)
    Looks like she's STAMPED!

11%2B-%2B1.jpg
    11%2B-%2B2.jpg

6. talntid

talntid spokane Member

$425 TODAY. Any takers?