JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ATI_AK-47_Fiberforce_Stock.jpg

Face to face only

ATI AK-47/MAK-90 with Fiberforce Stock. Unknown round count, as I got it on trade. Looks to be pretty low round count, but I don't know.

It's a square back.

$500 FTF or Trade! Only interested in modern stuff. I'm in Spokane

PM me here, or text me (509-999-5574)

All milled receivers have rectangular milled spots toward the front of the receiver - as in the picture you have posted. Stamped receivers typically have oval dimples on each side - in the middle of the receiver - in the same spot as the magazine well. Low capacity stamped receivers have neither...although, they can (and frequently are) dremeled out to accept high capacity magazines. More than likely you have a stamped receiver with oval dimples - and therefore your picture is technically incorrect...which is important because the type of receiver (milled vs. stamped) would affect the price and desirability of the firearm. But don't get me wrong - if you're selling a Chinese milled receiver AK for $500 - I think you'd find a buyer pretty quickly. Shucks, I'd buy it - if you'll ship it to Seattle. ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.