JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$270
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Beav
State
Oregon
SOLD Translated to english...up for sale is this Argos long range scope with 8-34 power, first focal plane, illuminated reticle, side focus, APMR reticle in mils, click values are .1mil.
This is a great long range or PRS entry level scope for the money. Also a good scope to learn M-rad vs MOA and FFP. I used this for 600 yrd competition and it performed great. Just selling to upgrade again.
In great condition, no dents, scratches and no ring marks. In original box with covers, battery and manual. Beaverton area...will ship on buyer dime. Please PM Thanks

20191025_063156.jpg 20191025_063054.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I loved it for the $$$. Still suprised at the value they offer. Had it on two rifles...won the 600yrd recreation class during the summer league. Its very repeatable, pretty clear considering the cost. At 34 power it becomes a bit less clear and some distortion at edges....so I usally shot it at 32 or so. I upgraded to a 50x scope and MOA to up my 600yrd game. Hope this helps

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top