JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Because no one ever bangs on the floor. :rolleyes:

The article said:
They are distributing a cache of condoms to the athletes, as they have at every Olympic Games since 1988. This year, the condom tally is 160,000. Still, that's a far cry from the 450,000 doled out for the last summer Olympics, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 2016.

This year, Olympic officials insist the rubber is for athletes to bring home to spread the message of safe sex.
:s0140:

I chuckle at this news item as I think of younger years when I was being informed as to things which were not allowed. Little did those know, who were giving instructions as to things verboten, that I was using what they were telling me to make up my to do list.

I did read that in the past the Olympic facilities had more sex going on at them than a mink farm during mating season but I doubt a sex proof bed is gonna make a dent in that type of activity.

A whole bunch of young, fit people in close quarters hyped up on adrenaline. And you think cardboard is gonna deter them?

A whole bunch of young, fit people in close quarters hyped up on adrenaline. And you think cardboard is gonna deter them?
A garden hose and a spotlight might just barely slow them down. Put a couple thousand of the hottest, fittest people on the planet in rooms next to each other and there is no way you're not having maximum action. Hey, that's a good title for...

Ahright. I guess that'll do.

:D

I'd win ten golds for bed crushing.
Win.
At an industry training session once with all of us at the same hotel, our employer told us to stay out of the bar and not bring alcohol up to rooms. Like that would stop us. They apparently did post someone at the bar so we all met in a couple of rooms. Eventually we had so many people sitting on my bed that it collapsed. One of the gals was horrified. She was even more horrified by all the broken bed jokes that ensued. I guess everyone figured that to complain would be to admit to being at the party. In the end, every last hung over, sexed out one of us passed the exam on the last day, so I hope someone learned a lesson from that. I know I certainly didn't. :D

A fitting end for them to be crushed by what amounts to modern Amazons ;)
death-by-snu-snu-no-death-by-packaging.jpg

This meme was conveniently already on the internet.

-Robert

I was gonna post sump'n, but everything that needed to be said has already been said.
My post now will just allow me to find this thread easier when more snarky remarks have been added. :D

Good to know we're on top of things... or under, depending on one's preference.

-Robert
Personally, I prefer it when she wants to go "cowgirl" on me, since it's a lot less stress on my back, as opposed to, say, "rodeo".

Although, there is certainly something to be said for the "ride" one gets when in the full "rodeo" mode... :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top