JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just received a new barrel and headspaced bolt from them and was a little disappointed in the quality. It's a 12.7x42 (50 Beowulf) that was bought to replace the junk bolt from Bear Creek. Do you think these are bad enough to effect accuracy? It's not a long range gun but don't want to mount it as it won't be returnable afterwards. Here's a pic of the rifling.
39A443A5-C23E-411D-88BC-907179DDC539.png

Do you know if they are the ones making the barrel or just finishing them. It might be something out of their control. They might just be bulk ordering blanks or even completed barrels from questionable sources.

I don't know much about them other than they were recommended as a good barrel to me. I may just mount it and see, I really don't know if it will be detrimental to accuracy though. I can see it leading more rapidly though.

I checked out their site.

Nothing about their barrels is mentioned.

They have a similar feeling to all other small AR15 companies. I highly doubt they are making their barrels, maybe machining blanks. Hard to say. Likely getting them from someone for cheap. I'd be curious if they have any markings on them?

They did have a 1moa guarantee on the barrel page, I'm curious if that coincides with the warranty?

Hey bud dont fire lap it. Just call the owner zach that his cell phone on the website. He will take care of you he is awesome to deal with. Him or the lady are good people. I am pretty sure his blanks are now made by liberty, on his older ones were t-box but he couldn't tell people because his price was so low and other dealers started grumbling about his prices he is a good dude give him a chance before you fire lap it.

I just received a new barrel and headspaced bolt from them and was a little disappointed in the quality. It's a 12.7x42 (50 Beowulf) that was bought to replace the junk bolt from Bear Creek. Do you think these are bad enough to effect accuracy? It's not a long range gun but don't want to mount it as it won't be returnable afterwards. Here's a pic of the rifling.
View attachment 793214
Did you have a problem with the BCA bolt?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top