JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To me it sounds like an inside job. It sounds like they knew just where to look and what packages to take. Getting that many guns from the same place would have to be nearly impossible without inside knowledge.

This is bad. Yep ... I also think it may be an inside job. What exactly did they get? For that kind of score it almost sounds like a big gang job where two or three under members are selected to take the rap and do the time? Heck of a situation.

I agree, inside job. Will be interesting if they continue to cover the story. Like the girl in SoCal who had a gun go off "accidentally" in her backpack and almost kill a fellow student. It didn't fit the leftist narrative for gun violence so it was not followed up on.

Nothing after Feb 13: https://www.google.com/search?q=sal...0j69i57j0l4.4950j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If this turns out that the employee who orchestrated the "inside job" doesn't fit the anti-2a picture, you can bet we won't hear about it either. I hate to think this way but the media has gotten so bad about misrepresenting facts, I always think the worst when it comes to 2A news.

Here's the mugshot for those averse to clicking..

th?id=OIP.q_kOUMN8li7yaURT7WVkgQHaFj&w=225&h=169&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.5&pid=1.jpg

They're all headed to Sh1tcago for the escalating street shootouts there.

But wait, I thought UPS ran the tightest ship in the business? Probably someone got tired of waiting on their delivery, drove to the damn warehouse and took 'em. Cali's (OR, WA, CO, CT, NY - any of the above) gun laws would have totally prevented this.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top