JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DFD039F1-C556-4D12-9E7D-EC4427CF537B.jpeg

Very cool! I'm currently waiting on my first and second suppressors now. #1 is a 30 cal rifle with the check cashed early October and #2 is a rimfire with check cashed late January. I've still got some waiting but have added several threaded toys to the stable while waiting. Hope you are having fun!

I bought an OSS Suppressor Gen 4 Helix Magnum TI. I did the application on a Silencer Shop kiosk at Safefire. It took 9 months. Ironically, it came in on my birthday. It works very well on my .300 Blackout pistol. It sounds like a subsonic 9mm but deeper. I am very pleased and will be buying the QD version.
If 9 months is a standard (270 days), I should see mine from last year in less than a month.

I'll hold my breath!....

Just kidding

Congrats on the OSS can. I really would like to get one of theirs at some point. I like the design.

Since this thread is back, I'm waiting on a fully transferable Mac-10A1 machine-gun:

pix837622554-jpg.jpg

The Form 4 paperwork was submitted in mid-November 2019. I'm transferring it to my LLC/FFL first. From there I'll likely transfer it to the family trust, depending on our location and political landscape at that time.

Waiting on a Griffin Revolution 9 on a Form 4 individual (because I had heard wait times were down). Will move it to a trust one day eventually. Check cashed 10/31/19, almost 4 months in.

Since this thread is back, I'm waiting on a fully transferable Mac-10A1 machine-gun:

View attachment 663958

The Form 4 paperwork was submitted in mid-November 2019. I'm transferring it to my LLC/FFL first. From there I'll likely transfer it to the family trust, depending on our location and political landscape at that time.
Can you get the gold plating completed while it is in jail?

Oh yes you are. Watch a few episodes of Narcos and Breaking Bad and you'll be asking the bumper chrome shop for a three-for-one special with your Desert Eagle and VZ61 too. Always happy to help.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top