Low Price Guns
Gun Deals
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Defensive Arts
Southwest Firearms Forum
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Rifleworks
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

ATF wait times

Reactions
I bought an OSS Suppressor Gen 4 Helix Magnum TI. I did the application on a Silencer Shop kiosk at Safefire. It took 9 months. Ironically, it came in on my birthday. It works very well on my .300 Blackout pistol. It sounds like a subsonic 9mm but deeper. I am very pleased and will be buying the QD version.

kmk1012

Reactions
  • Autobiographer
  • Woke Up Like This
Very cool! I’m currently waiting on my first and second suppressors now. #1 is a 30 cal rifle with the check cashed early October and #2 is a rimfire with check cashed late January. I’ve still got some waiting but have added several threaded toys to the stable while waiting. Hope you are having fun!

Dyjital

Reactions
  • Fight For Your Right
  • Law Around Here
  • Woke Up Like This
I bought an OSS Suppressor Gen 4 Helix Magnum TI. I did the application on a Silencer Shop kiosk at Safefire. It took 9 months. Ironically, it came in on my birthday. It works very well on my .300 Blackout pistol. It sounds like a subsonic 9mm but deeper. I am very pleased and will be buying the QD version.
If 9 months is a standard (270 days), I should see mine from last year in less than a month.

I'll hold my breath!....

Just kidding

Congrats on the OSS can. I really would like to get one of theirs at some point. I like the design.

Reactions
My AAC M4-2000 can and Sig 556 SBR took about 9 months on the dot, a long arduous wait. It's a lot of money to put up to wait that long. Took me a while to build the gumption up to do such a thing lol.

20191101_195617.jpg

UPCOMING EVENTS

MRPC Gun Show
Medford Rifle & Pistol Club
1253 E Vilas Rd, Central Point, OR 97502, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS