JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rrrrrrright.......

"I quit drinking."

Every time my glass goes dry.
1685636887884.png

Aloha, Mark

One year without using.

"Such use is not limited to the use of drugs on a particular day, or within a matter
of days or weeks before, but rather that the unlawful use has occurred recently enough to indicate the individual is actively engaged in such conduct. An inference of current use or possession may be drawn from evidence of a recent use or possession of a controlled substance or a pattern of use or possession that reasonably covers the present time. The ATF has determined that the present time is represented by the time frame of within the past 12 months"

Bruce
Unfortunately:

Per the ATF, alcohol, glue, and paint huffing/sniffing are not prohibited under the CSA.

But they should be if marijuana is - to be consistent.

In my personal experience, heavy users of alcohol are more likely to be violent/abusive/etc. than marijuana users.

There may be a twist coming that no one expected! Brandon's degenerate offspring's lawyers indicate if he is charged for the purchase/possession of firearms as an enthusiast of illicit substances, they will argue it is a violation of his 2nd Amendment rights. Anyone have that on their bingo card?

52FA9B2F-B292-48B2-8B5D-C653D839D868.jpeg

Last Edited:
There may be a twist coming that no one expected! Brandon's degenerate offspring's lawyers indicate if he is charged for the purchase/possession of firearms as an enthusiast of illicit substances, they will argue it is a violation of his 2nd Amendment rights. Anyone have that on their bingo card?

View attachment 1430451
So, if he/his lawyers manage to prevail using that legal theory, would that "win" apply to the rest of us poors?

Yeah, I didn't think it would. We're all of the wrong caste... :rolleyes:

So, if he/his lawyers manage to prevail using that legal theory, would that "win" apply to the rest of us poors?

Yeah, I didn't think it would. We're all of the wrong caste... :rolleyes:
well, arent his 2nd amendment rights the same as ours?

I know the Bidens are scary but i feel like hunter fighting for his 2a rights are a good thing. I mean, if you listen to the hive, any democrat fighting FOR 2a rights is inconceivable.

Lol, no. There are far too many examples of "rights for me but not for thee" from these types. Just look at who was expected to follow all the covid rules and who wasn't.
I think you might have gone over my head, can you share some of those "too many examples"? Also, who wasn't expected to follow covid rules?

Im just a confused redneck.

I think you might have gone over my head, can you share some of those "too many examples"? Also, who wasn't expected to follow covid rules?

Im just a confused redneck.
Just one example: during the height of covid Dem legislators from Texas walked out of their legislative session and booked a flight out of the state as group. Publicity photos were taken during the flight, legislators with beaming faces and not a mask in sight meanwhile "everyone else" was required to mask for flights under penalty of exclusion, or worse. Of course the excuse was that this was a private charter, but this only reinforced the idea that "everyone else" had to do because those are the rules, not because it's a good idea.

169AF4AF-5ABD-496C-9FA2-62358D411A86.jpeg

well, arent his 2nd amendment rights the same as ours?

I know the Bidens are scary but i feel like hunter fighting for his 2a rights are a good thing. I mean, if you listen to the hive, any democrat fighting FOR 2a rights is inconceivable.
I'll let @raftman's☝️post above☝️serve as a starting point to answer your question.

And need we repeat King Gavin's dinner(s???) at The French Laundry?

Or Nancy's and Beetlejuice's hair appointments?

The list is literally endless for anyone that wants to research it... :rolleyes:

You know they just want the other letter right? Question is where would they put it?

ATFM, MATF

Give them another few decades and they might have as many letters as the QGBTAQRSTUV+ do.
DAFT

Wouldn't that be......DAFT?

:rolleyes:

:D
Hope they don't add caffeine to Schedule I :s0074:
The full name is Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives or BATFE. Add M on the end.

BATFEM

Bruce

BATFQ++

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads