JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd be curious to the truthful % of gun owners in legal states?!?!:s0140:

Imagine Oregon alone! I've seen ads in the classifieds with certain types of things in the backgrounds.

In non legal states, by all means get drunk to the whims of death every hour of every day with guns and no one bats an eye.

1685558503080.png

Aloha, Mark

Hmm, I was under the impression this only applied to buds greater the 1 inch in length or .5 in diameter with an over all weight of less that 1 Oz, unless the bud was 80% shake as defined in section 8.3.14.5.c addendum 7..
Doesn't matter how much or little one uses; what matters is that question; "are you an unlawful user of marijuana?" .
I think you missed the joke...

Camo ===>>> full.gif

I've always wondered how that section hasn't been torn up - it's got more holes than a target after a range day. At what point does a person transition from "unlawful user" to "former unlawful user"? Is there a statute of limitations, or is it a perpetual thing - once an unlawful user, always an unlawful user? If so, my entire high school graduating class would be ineligible to own a gun. Which begs the question, what about someone who smoked weed when under the age of 18, and now is over 21? Can you count usage when the person is not legally an adult? And how is being forced to answer a question like that not a violation of our 5th amendment protection against self incrimination?

So many questions... absent some explanations I guess I'll just continue to assume it means whatever I think it means.

At what point does a person transition from "unlawful user" to "former unlawful user"?
Legally, in the eyes of Judges and Law Enforcement; with an abundance of case law backing it up.. "once a criminal, always a criminal". Or more accurately... "Once convicted, always a convict".

Criminals & convicts are not expected to follow laws by very nature of being criminals :rolleyes:

Which federal law prohibits possession of a firearm by user of Marijuana?
18 USC 922 Subsec. (h). Pub. L. 99–308, §102(7)

And perhaps lying on the form:
"Under Section 1001 of title 18 of the United States Code, it is a federal crime to knowingly and willfully make a materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the United States."

I am not an attorney nor have I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, so take that as just informational. :)

18 USC 922 Subsec. (h). Pub. L. 99–308, §102(7)

And perhaps lying on the form:
"Under Section 1001 of title 18 of the United States Code, it is a federal crime to knowingly and willfully make a materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the United States."

I am not an attorney nor have I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express, so take that as just informational. :)
I understand where it would come into play with transfers after using Marijuana but if you legally possessed the firearm before using Marijuana is there a Federal law that prohibits maintaining possession after using Marijuana?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top