JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Issa: Gunrunner hearings will be held; ATF names new SAC in Phoenix

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has named a new Special Agent in Charge (SAC) in Phoenix, the office from whence the controversial Operation Fast and Furious arm of Project Gunrunner was launched.

<broken link removed>

The management shakeup at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’ Phoenix field office is bigger than just a change in the top man as this column reported yesterday.

<broken link removed>

We shall now be treated to the standard government method of dealing with a situation like this....the lowest level person who could conceivably be responsible will be sacrificed to cover for those above him.

As opposed to fired, in custody and awaiting trial....

Should read, reassigned to commit crimes elsewhere&hellip;

Reassignments are a time tested resolution. The Catholic Church has elevated it to an art form. This will turn into just another example of the bureaucrats taking care of their own. I am sick of hearing that these people get to keep their cushy jobs and pensions on the taxpayer's dollar for repeated demonstrations of gross incompetence.

Incompetence isn't what I thought of because thay would mean they didn't fully understand what they were doing. They were reckless and deliberately broke laws they understood.

Sounds like they are disciplining those that did or might come forward with more information. "If you give out damning information your career is basically over!" And to prove it look at what we already did!!

To me this looks to be much bigger than Watergate and SHOULD take down the whole Obwan administration. But they'll probably just throw one or two under the bus and get away with it.

Eight U.S. Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush

80 MILLION gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
South West Washington Arms Collector member

deen: Keep in perspective that NOBODY GOT KILLED in Watergate.

Gunrunner: CCRKBA’s Gottlieb fires off stinging letter to Lieberman

Stunned by yesterday’s revelation by Sen. Joe Lieberman (I-CT) that he supports a proposed requirement to report multiple long gun sales to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives by southwest states gun dealers, gun rights advocate Alan Gottlieb has fired off a blistering letter to the senator that urges him to investigate the ATF instead.

<broken link removed>

Gunrunner Update: DEA keeping ATF guns; Who is Uriel Patino?

A tempest is brewing in Phoenix, AZ today as agents with the Drug Enforcement Administration are reportedly refusing to turn over an unknown number of firearms recovered in a drug bust last month to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, even though at least one of the guns traces back to the controversial Project Gunrunner and Operation Fast-and-Furious.

<broken link removed>

Gunrunner Update: DEA keeping ATF guns; Who is Uriel Patino?

A tempest is brewing in Phoenix, AZ today as agents with the Drug Enforcement Administration are reportedly refusing to turn over an unknown number of firearms recovered in a drug bust last month to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, even though at least one of the guns traces back to the controversial Project Gunrunner and Operation Fast-and-Furious.

<broken link removed>

Yeah, I wouldn't turn them over either...

"Here's all the evidence against you! Sign here, date here!"

deen: Keep in perspective that NOBODY GOT KILLED in Watergate.
That's why I say "To me this looks to be much bigger than Watergate and SHOULD take down the whole Obwan administration. But they'll probably just throw one or two under the bus and get away with it."

8 US Presidents have been NRA members. They are: Ulysses S. Grant,
Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, Dwight D. Eisenhower,
John F. Kennedy, Richard M. Nixon, Ronald Reagan and George Bush.

80 MILLION law abiding gun owners didn't shoot anyone today, a few criminals did!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Feedback Score" is low by 4, not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington member

That's why I say "To me this looks to be much bigger than Watergate and SHOULD take down the whole Obwan administration. But they'll probably just throw one or two under the bus and get away with it."

It's crap like this that is wrong with the entire government system. Who watches the watchers? How do we hold accountable the people that enforce the laws? Holding this over Obama's head is a mute point...

Whew! Missing King County Sheriff’s guns not linked to ‘Gunrunner!’

King County Sheriff’s Department spokesman John Urquhart confirmed this morning that the agency cannot account for 113 of its firearms, but the good news is that none of the missing guns has ever showed up at a crime scene.

<broken link removed>

Whew! Missing King County Sheriff's guns not linked to &#8216;Gunrunner!'

King County Sheriff's Department spokesman John Urquhart confirmed this morning that the agency cannot account for 113 of its firearms, but the good news is that none of the missing guns has ever showed up at a crime scene.

<broken link removed>
So what they are saying, they haven't showed up yet... they just haven't caught the right guys that have the stolen guns. They are still using them for mischief...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top