JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Routine Inspection.

1680284428779.png

Aloha, Mark

What information in the video is suspicious to you? Genuinely interested.
Sorry, anything with MTJ's name attached to it is suspect to me,. Though I prefer to keep an open mind, skepticism of a source is just wise in consuming "news". If it was not associated with an elected representative it'd have a bit more credibility to me. I'll watch and pretend she didn't share it.

Seems like the guy from the AFT does not give a sh_t that they are from congress. Probably because bidens Gestapo have been told that they ARE ABOVE THE LAW!!

Does Mr Crump have a speech impediment or is he inebriated? He could not seem to pronounce Georgia.
Speech impediment. He is hard to understand. One time I started to watch a 1 hour plus live cast of something or another. I gave up after about 45 seconds. That was brutal to watch. Imo good info source cuz he is on top of lots of 2A stuff going on but presentation skills are not good.

UH-HUH 👊 💦

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis who, is expected to be a candidate for president next year, will make an appearance at Adventure Outdoor on Thursday.

The ATF said they had no idea.

"This is my first time hearing that comment. We're not in the political world, we are in the business of the regulations of weapons and guns," ATF spokesperson Nathan Banks commented.

The ATF spokesman said they started this process Friday and will likely be here on Thursday while Gov. DeSantis makes his appearance. They call it coincidental.

According to FEC financial filings, the CEO of Adventure Outdoors donated $2,900 to Loudermilk's 2021 campaign during the primary.

Sounds like this ATF blitz was done 3 days before Florida gov spoke at the store.

I guess they were trying to find violations of that store that they can use against governor? Or maybe another explanation? Sure seems weird to have 18 employees including out of state. Politically charged that's for sure.

So the ATF showed up with a larger crew than usual to inspect a gun store that is much larger than usual, and MGT is there to claim harassment.

it continually amazes how people who are supposed to represent rugged individualism are the biggest whiners the planet has ever seen. It is almost like they are running some kind of live experiment on how to self undermine.

Last Edited:
So the ATF showed up with a larger crew than usual to inspect a gun store that is much larger than usual, and MGT is there to claim harassment.

it continually amzes how people who are supposed to represent rugged individualism are the biggest whiners the planet has ever seen. It is almost like they are running some kind of live experiment on how to sefl undermine.
Not only are they not the biggest whiners on the planet right now By light years they have a fairly legitimate list of grievances.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top