JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Today I called the BATF to check the status of my FORM 4 and was told it was approved on 18 OCT.,I then called the dealer I had purchased the Suppresor from( Shooters Depot )in Corpus Christi tx and was told they have not received it back from BATF.
What is the normal time it takes after BATF approval till the dealer receives the Form.

Thank you

From approval to dealer time took about a week for me. I think that the ATF send the forms out in batches. My dealer had a stack of form 4's that he received all at once. I hope that you paperwork didn't get lost. To start over would be a PITA.

( Shooters Depot )

This alone says why you are having trouble. Lots of bad things have been said about this company. Hope everything works out for you. But choosing a more reputable dealer would most likely help the transfer go smoothly.

I had the same type of thing happen where my stamp wasn't received by my dealer. My examiner put me on hold and called my dealer to confirm non-receipt of the stamp. Once verified he issued a certified copy of the form they have on file and I had it in a couple of days.
Call the ATF and ask to speak with your examiner. Let him/her know what is going on and they'll get it worked out.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top