JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just look at what they did to the honey badger now classifying it as an SBR so the ATF can tax you $200 to keep it.

Have they though ?

A 60 day stay on that was issued, nothing has been clarified.
Nothing at all definitive or concretely enforceable has yet been decreed by the ATF.

lots of speculation, assumptions, click bait YouTubes offering opinion.

No rulings yet.

I watched a video of the actual creator of the honey badger and he explains in depth what the ATF Did and will continue doing which is taxing.

from October 7th. Things since then have not stood still. And with respect, Kevin from Q has no greater ability to see into the future than does Alex Bosco.

The ATF has objected to SB Tactical suggesting that all their braces "have been approved by the ATF". ( that in itself is a contested claim). Braces have not been ruled "stocks", the Honey Badger is not yet an SBR.

This could all change at any moment, but up to now everything is conjecture. The ATF have been hilariously/scarily inconsistant on the subject , and can't even publish specifications on what a "brace" is and how it's different from a stock, now that you can shoulder a "brace".

Of which Randy Weaver was neither. He detested the Aryan Nations skinheads and he was a white separatist, not a militia member or white supremacist.
In short, he and his family just wanted to be left the phuq alone, just like me, but the FBI and ATF and USG just couldn't abide any of that individualism running amok.

Speaking to the choir Brother Sobo!

I am aware of all of that, but no matter the underlying motives, the stated object was militia, ie white separatist. In their eyes, the same thing.

At the time, it was all the same to the alphabet agencies yes? I mean, look what happened at Waco and then tell me it's "location" oriented!

IMO some locations are safer than others in both a general way and re govt interest and interference. Provided that one is not associated with known subversives. Doesn't make any of what happened right, but it is what it is. My neighbor's husband was killed, stabbed to death, because Wallowa County LE nabbed him on a minor drug dealing charge and got him to wear a wire to a meet with his supplier, which didn't go over too well. Yet another wrong. Sigh.

I was responding to the statement that there is nobody to enforce federal gun laws in Idaho.

I got that, but the Randy Weaver comment made took it in a whole nother direction. There was so much more involved in that he was associated with a group that drew the attention of the feds. I'd bet you could live up there (or here) quietly MYOB and nobody much bother you. Got the wrong friends or posting a lot of radical talk, now you got their attention and they'll assign resources wherever you are. Like Burns for instance.

Great job registering your weapons comrade! Makes it sooooo much easier to confiscate them from the populace. Thank you for your cooperation!

Oh please. The NFA has 80+ years of consistency on SBRs, unlike the brace saga where you have to check the hot sheets each morning to see if you are legal or illegal for that day.

-E-

Last Edited:
I didn't hand them anything. I got rid of some stuff I figured I'd have to sooner or later but, what you don't know, is what I replaced it with.:D:s0155:
No problem and no offense meant. :cool:

There can be too much in-fighting and defeatism within the gun community and the enemies of freedom are using this to divide and conquer. Just like they've made a large portion of the population give up their First Amendment without a fight by making us feel like we need to self-censor. They love it when one gun owner says to another "Well that doesn't affect my guns".

Has anyone suggested making SBRs legal for everyone? Dismantling the NFA? Maybe just bon voyage the ATF while we're at it? Has anyone asked Biden about this yet?

$200 sounds pretty cheap for peace of mind and higher quality parts now-days...
I mean, somebody had to see this coming!

Last Edited:
Has anyone suggested making SBRs legal for everyone? Dismantling the NFA? Maybe just bon voyage the ATF while we're at it? Has anyone asked Biden about this yet?

Lol......I remember way back back in '17 when the R's controlled the House, Senate, and WH and someone asked that question. ;D

-E-

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top