JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I was about to press send on the link to the article, but Norwestr beat me to it. Looks legit though, but ONLY for the SB Tactical brace - not for any other maker. Something tells me those braces are going to sell out quickly.

So, here is a video on it:

I wonder though, if that's only the brace for the MPX? Or for their other braces??
Well their stuff should be selling VERY well now. :D

I'm going shooting just to shoulder my pistol while I still can. Because I would never do it while it was illegal, in the woods with no one around. :rolleyes:

Breaking News: ATF Reverses Its Stance On Shouldering Stabilizing Braces - The Firearm Blog

I read this article, but I could not find a link to an actual letter from the ATF..
until I see an actual letter, I don't know if it would be prudent to trust an article written on a website.

The link has been posted several times in this thread as well as the posted the actual paragraph where they state it. It's true, you can read it for yourself. Follow the link in Post 42 - on that page is another link to the actual letter.

Shoulder%20that%20Brace_zpsfrthdpnj.jpg

KV_Gen_2_SDP_SB_FDE_PL.jpg
in honor of this momentous occasion Kriss is GIVING ONE OF THESE AWAY -

<broken link removed>

I entered, but if one of you bastards win,you have to let me shoot it one day.

No it just fits between the pistol grip and receiver. I was skeptical but its actually really solid.
Thank you. Do you have a link to a supplier. I'm wanting to add one to my pistol as well and happy to hear I don't need to swap trunions.

@Camelfilter: Is that a 10.5"? Trying to figure out the folded OAL so I know how big a bag I need to carry the Gremlin plus my usual gear...

Right now my math says, based on a 16"-barrel upper with A2 FH being 25" OAL, that's 9" of "not barrel." Add 10." and you have a 19.5" upper. Deduct 1.75" for the A2 and add 2.5" for my ICD BFD and we're at 20.25". LAW folder and buffer tower add another 3/4" and 1/2" respectively, for folded OAL of 21.5".

Buffer tube around 1.25", lower 1.375", folded width 2-5/8". Mounting accessories on the left side to conserve added width will help, but if I add one mag carrier, assuming the CAA MPS works like I think it does and works with Pmags, at 1.5" that adds another 1/4" assuming it'll clear the quarter-mount light/laser without a standoff, for a new figure of 2.875". Another set of carriers on the right, again another 1.5" assuming they work like I hope they do, yielding a gun 21-1/2" x 4-3/8", maybe a little longer depending on the grip's folded length.

Somebody with some experience mind checking my math?

@Camelfilter: Is that a 10.5"? Trying to figure out the folded OAL so I know how big a bag I need to carry the Gremlin plus my usual gear...

Right now my math says, based on a 16"-barrel upper with A2 FH being 25" OAL, that's 9" of "not barrel." Add 10." and you have a 19.5" upper. Deduct 1.75" for the A2 and add 2.5" for my ICD BFD and we're at 20.25". LAW folder and buffer tower add another 3/4" and 1/2" respectively, for folded OAL of 21.5".

Buffer tube around 1.25", lower 1.375", folded width 2-5/8". Mounting accessories on the left side to conserve added width will help, but if I add one mag carrier, assuming the CAA MPS works like I think it does and works with Pmags, at 1.5" that adds another 1/4" assuming it'll clear the quarter-mount light/laser without a standoff, for a new figure of 2.875". Another set of carriers on the right, again another 1.5" assuming they work like I hope they do, yielding a gun 21-1/2" x 4-3/8", maybe a little longer depending on the grip's folded length.

Somebody with some experience mind checking my math?

Mines an 8.5" upper. Not experienced enough to do a math check...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top