JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kirss Vector pistol w/ brace...yumm,or the MP5 K - without the fore grip of course. (I've wanted a MP5K for almost 30 years now because its sexy, but don't like the replicas and don't want to spend 3k on a real HK.)

although just to blow off some steam..and money to boot i would probably buy the forester echo trigger if it was allowed in WA or OR. but i would just burn through money (rounds) to fast with that thing.

Well I'm glad the ATF cleared that up... 'Cause if a criminal type got a hold of a pistol so equipped , I'm sure he would be thinking : "I'm glad I have the proper brace for this pistol and can legally shoulder it , while committing my crime."
(* Sarcasm * )

I hope you all who have such a device , enjoy it , shoot well and never have to deal with a over zealous , uninformed agent....
Andy
Edit to add:
Rulings of this type only affect those who are interested in being legal and obeying the law.
Which means most of the gun owners in America....
They do nothing to keep us safe or stopping crime.
Andy

Last Edited:
Rulings of this type only affect those who are interested in being legal and obeying the law.
Which means most of the gun owners in America....
They do nothing to keep us safe or stopping crime.
Andy

100% agree. Perhaps it's time to consider getting rid of the ATF, while the power is there to do it? For the last 2+ years, people have been unable to use a simple device on their guns because of an interpretation. And not only an "interpretation", an incorrect one, by their own admission. In other words, some dipwad in the office screwed up and every law abiding gun owner got hosed as a result. Once again, the government has only succeeded in protecting us from the very people we never needed to be protected from in the first place.

Stand up and take a bow, jackazzes! :rolleyes:

I need my coffee...

Last Edited:
I think i recall awhile back there was a petition to get rid of the ATF on whitehouse .gov.
My 2 cents.. why mess around with the ATF, they cannot seem to make up there minds, it might be safer just to stay away from these braces all together. till a future time when hopefully SBR's are legal without a tax stamp, for everyone who can legally own a firearm.

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around...

Last Edited:
Now I just need to get my hands on one... :( Saving up for a CZ Scorpion at the moment.

I was laughing last time I was at the range and two guys were trying to sight their brand new ar pistols in without shouldering the brace. It was quite comical.

Just picked this up a few minutes ago. Already have an SB47 brace I found at half price a few weeks ago.
IMG_20170425_165853.jpg

now if we can only convince them that a silencer is no different than the muffler on a car....:D

pleasant to listen to when attatched, loud and abnoxious when not. lol. but really a suppressor is literally a tube with baffling in it.

So, It's clear they are referring to ONE brand of brace and ONE type of pistol, the AR. When do AK pistols get to feel the love?
Actually the one paragraph defining the reason of reversal does not refer to any brand of brace or type of pistol, so I think I'm good to go.

...Ooh we have 3 pistols that are JUST ITCHING to be shouldered! 5.56, .300 & an AK...

If this reversal holds true, then it's a game changer for us as to what to use as a truck gun/GHB.

IMO, it's not a great idea to use anything you can't functionally practice with, and expect to use it in self defense very well.

So we hadn't planned on using the pistols, even around the house as a tool, just for range fun...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top